Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
$47
$91
HIExpress.com
$45
Garden State Inn(Absecon)(Great Value!)
$43
Travelocity
$99
$159
TripAdvisor
All reviewsatlantic citywafflesindoor poolthe general managerfresh fruitthe breakfast areatwo queen bedscasino hotelcontinental breakfastwhite horse pikeminute ridestayed one nightchecking ingreat pricenew jerseysaturday nightsandra
Reviewed April 29, 2013

3 rooms, for 6 golfers from CT. We stayed there Sat 04/27/13, (under $100 per room). Much cheaper than the $300+ per Saturday night that Harrahs or Borgata wanted. Another excellent stay for us. Sandra (the manager on duty both Sat aftn and Sunday am) was absolutely excellent. She is the employee that everyone wishes they had!!!!!!!!!!

Another great stay, nice rooms. Wonderful contental breakfast with waffles, and everything else you could possibly want. We will be back again.

Room Tip: easy access to Atlantic City boardwalk, (they even run a shuttle van). Contental bkfast is excellent. Liquor store almost next door.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Just spent one night, was in town for a concert. Arrived earlier then the hotel was expecting and was in a hurry to get to the concert. (Originally we were going to go to the hotel after the concert) They were able to get us a really nice room, quick. Everything was great. Bed super comfy, rooms and hotel very clean. Staff very helpful and professional. Would stay again! Thank you! Very close to Atlantic City without the price tag of A.C.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Stayed for a night and got what I had requested-quiet room. Good beds and very clean place. Staff is excellent and manager is on top of everything. They donot want any problems. Good rates and an indoor pool. Would recommend. Only thing is breakfast room is small and so is breakfast. But theres a Dunkin across the road.

Room Tip: They aim to please. Request at time of booking.
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Spent one Friday night here recently and had a pleasant experience. Room was clean and the bed was quite comfortable. It was also very quiet, but the breakfast was minimal. Compared to prices and condition of hotels in AC, this place is a gem.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Well I stayed there last month and it was the cleanest hotel I've ever stayed in besides the one I work at The girl at the desk was very nice to me I think her name was Jamie because & that's my name as well ,me & my daughter went swimming it was great the water was so warm unlike some pools,over all it was the best stay I had I'M ALSO AN employee for the Sleep INN Front Desk so I thought it would be nice for me to write something about this wonderful HOTEL GREAT JOB!!! JAIME REID

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family