WINNER WONDERLAND

GreenLeadersGold level
Fayette City, Pennsylvania
“Great, clean hotel.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Very impressed with this hotel, rooms were spacious and clean. Clean bed and bath linens. Breakfast was slightly above average. Close restaurants and pharmacies. The boys went to the casino, I think it's only 7miles away. Stayed here for a week for work and will be returning next week also.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
Morristown, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2013

I just spent the weekend (got back yesterday) in Atlantic City with two friends seeing a concert, and we decided to stay outside the city instead of at a casino for price's sake. This was easily one of the best low-budget hotels I've ever seen. The lobby is beautiful, gives you the impression of a 4 star hotel. The woman at the front desk was extremely polite and helpful. She accommodated us several times in ways that some guests might not need. One of our friends became ill during the night and therefore we were slow to pack up in the morning. The front desk woman (wish I could remember her name) allowed us some extra time to get our stuff together no problem. I also got a call about 4 hours after we left the hotel from her that housekeeping found a keychain with a lot of keys on it in our room. Turns out it was one of my friends', and she said they'd mail it to me ASAP. Many other hotels would have simply thrown it away or housekeeping may have not been so honest about it. The hotel has a large selection of beer and alcohol available for purchase, though I suspect it's a bit on the pricey side and there is a liquor store about 50 yards away (its right next door) that you can easily walk to with no problem. The hotel is about 10-15 minutes away from the Atlantic City boardwalk (it's actually really just two roads or something like that, they just go on for a bit). No traffic even when going during a peak traffic time. There's also a McDonald's, Five Guys, and WaWa right down the street (WaWa really came in handy when my friend got sick so we could get her some over the counter meds). Also, the hotel has an indoor pool and sauna, which we wished we knew so we'd have brought proper attire but I'll definitely remember for next time! Couldn't have asked for a better place to stay, and (after I use my free night I got from the casino) I will definitely be returning to this hotel anytime I go to AC!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Dagsboro, Delaware
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

We checked into this hotel with no problem. We got to meet Sandra, the manager. What a wonderful person and she cares so much about your experience at her hotel. She is professional and courteous and she keeps on top of all situations. I watched her interact with her staff and I was truly impressed. The room was large. Bed was comfy. Building it is kept clean and tidy. Had free breakfast, which is always nice. Coffee was hot. Had a bit of a variety of food, Waffles, hard boiled eggs, cereals, oatmeal packs, fresh fruit, and juice. The only complaint I would have is the thin walls, I would suggest asking for a top floor room all the way to the end of the building away from the traffic on the road. We were bottom floor and could everyone moving around above us all night along. Overall, a very good experience.

West Babylon, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

My second time staying in this hotel and I had another awesome stay. The second time around was even better. Polite friendly staff, especially the manager Sandra. Sandra was definitely professional and "on point"! Continental breakfast was included and satisfying. Room was ready upon my arrival. It was clean and comfortable. Was perfectly priced and only 10 to 15 minutes away from the venue for the weekend. Will be staying there yet again!

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013

CLARION Galloway is definitely a place to return to. The staff is very friendly and made me feel at home during my 2 month stay. The manager, Sandra, walks in a spirit of excellence and really followed through on the details that were important to me in order to make my experience above average. The staff sets this hotel apart from others because they make you feel like you are a part of their family. They create a family friendly environment and decorum within the open areas of the hotel. The rooms are extra- extra large which is surprising for a newer hotel. This is a very clean property. The rooms were clean and the hotel maintained. Very comfortable beds. Beautiful bathrooms. The exercise room is well maintained and the equipment works. It also has a nice pool and sauna. I would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Paterson, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

The Inn was super clean and the pool & spa area are great. Sandra makes sure everything is run perfectly, we booked the room for 2 nights and they have a shuttle that runs to the casinos, I highly recommend staying here.

Paramus, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

The Clarion made special accommodations for us. You are supposed to be 21 to check in, but after we were stranded in Atlantic City, the hotel made a special exception for our group. The rooms were pretty nice, and the area was alright as well. One staff member - Sandra - was especially helpful in making sure we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Absecon
BEST WESTERN Garden State Inn
Harrah's Resort Atlantic City
#5 of 52 in Atlantic City
4.0 of 5 bubbles 13,330 reviews
Comfort Inn & Suites West Atlantic City

Been to Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North? Share your experiences!