I just spent the weekend (got back yesterday) in Atlantic City with two friends seeing a concert, and we decided to stay outside the city instead of at a casino for price's sake. This was easily one of the best low-budget hotels I've ever seen. The lobby is beautiful, gives you the impression of a 4 star hotel. The woman at the front desk was extremely polite and helpful. She accommodated us several times in ways that some guests might not need. One of our friends became ill during the night and therefore we were slow to pack up in the morning. The front desk woman (wish I could remember her name) allowed us some extra time to get our stuff together no problem. I also got a call about 4 hours after we left the hotel from her that housekeeping found a keychain with a lot of keys on it in our room. Turns out it was one of my friends', and she said they'd mail it to me ASAP. Many other hotels would have simply thrown it away or housekeeping may have not been so honest about it. The hotel has a large selection of beer and alcohol available for purchase, though I suspect it's a bit on the pricey side and there is a liquor store about 50 yards away (its right next door) that you can easily walk to with no problem. The hotel is about 10-15 minutes away from the Atlantic City boardwalk (it's actually really just two roads or something like that, they just go on for a bit). No traffic even when going during a peak traffic time. There's also a McDonald's, Five Guys, and WaWa right down the street (WaWa really came in handy when my friend got sick so we could get her some over the counter meds). Also, the hotel has an indoor pool and sauna, which we wished we knew so we'd have brought proper attire but I'll definitely remember for next time! Couldn't have asked for a better place to stay, and (after I use my free night I got from the casino) I will definitely be returning to this hotel anytime I go to AC!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North, a newly built hotel minutes from the Atlantic City Boardwalk! For your relaxation needs, the Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North boasts a beautiful 33-foot-long indoor heated pool and a well-equipped exercise room. All rooms have a small refrigerator and microwave oven for your convenience. For those who will expect nothing less than the very best, we proudly offer a King Hot Tub Room for the ultimate in luxurious romantic relaxation. If you are traveling with family, we are ready for you! Our Triple Queen Suite is complete with two bedrooms, including a private en-suite room so the family can be together while affording everyone a bit of privacy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Inn And Suites Atlantic City North
- Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North Hotel Absecon