Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
$14
$76
$98
Hampton.com
Garden State Inn(Absecon)(Great Value!)
$43
$41
$44
$98
$49
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsatlantic citywafflesindoor poolthe general managerfresh fruitthe breakfast areatwo queen bedscasino hotelcontinental breakfastwhite horse pikeminute ridestayed one nightchecking ingreat pricenew jerseysaturday nightsandra
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 18, 2011

I stayed here for one night to attend an event at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City. The location is very convenient to AC's "main drag", so to speak, which is only about a 15 minute drive away.

The staff were very accommodating during my short stay, especially Sandra at the front desk, who was very pleasant and genuinely seemed to appreciate all the guests of the hotel. Her intent on aiming to please was not only evident in the direct contact I had with her, but also in her interactions with other guests of the hotel. She is a great asset to the hotel!

I stayed in a king suite and the room was very clean,priority one for me when traveling. The room had a nice sized flat screen TV, a microwave, and refrigerator. The bed was
comfortable, although our comforter was quite wrinkled, not a deal breaker, but I did take note of that. The room had some dings here and there, presumably just from normal wear and tear, again for me, not a deal breaker. The walls are thin so you may hear the TV in the room next door.

The complimentary breakfast (equipped with a waffle maker) was another plus. The items offered included something for everyone.

To sum it up, it was a good value for the money and I would return.

room next to you may occur.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 8, 2011

If you want a high-quality hotel in the Atlantic City suburbs, this is your place. In early December 2011 I stayed with my dad for three nights to attend the Realtors Triple Play convention in Atlantic City. I booked a room with two queen beds for $55.20 per night thanks to my Student Advantage card. I chose this location based on its star ratings, reviews, and free features (parking, Internet, breakfast, etc.) which would not have been free at some of the top hotels within Atlantic City proper. Just about everything within the hotel is great. Both my dad and I enjoyed our experience here - I just wish my mom was available to join us (perhaps she will be next year).

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2011

We bought a Groupon for this hotel because we were coming in from the Atlantic City airport and needed something near there and near my husband's alma mater Stockton College. We had low expectations, but were thrilled to have them blown out of the water!

Kesha at the front desk was hands down the most pleasant and helpful hotel staff member that I have ever met and I have stayed at many hotels, most of which were much fancier. She was absolutely wonderful and greeted us by name as we walked through the door. I cannot say enough about Kesha. She made the whole stay for us.

We took the shuttle down to the strip. The driver was delightful and had such an interesting story about coming to the US. We really enjoyed talking with him.

The room was very quiet and spotlessly clean with a comfortable bed. The provided breakfast the next morning was fresh and tasty although pretty basic. We will definitely stay there again if we find ourselves back in the area.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Had to travel here for a funeral and was grateful for this proprty. It is located on a "golden mile," that is to say that there are about 20 other hotels, numerous restaurants, and a few gas stations all crammed into about a mile. We were down in the middle of winter and paid only $50 for the night. The room was very clean, the bed linens fresh and clean. There was plenty of hot water, good working internet, and very friendly front desk staff. There were no negatives to the property that we noticed.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 19, 2011

I was looking for a good, but inexpensive hotel that was near the airport, where I had a business meeting. The hotel was very clean, the rooms were nice, the bed was comfortable, and the staff was wonderful. Every interaction with the staff was a true pleasure, and their desire to ensure my staff was comfortable and pleasant was genuine.

I stayed in the standard room (which was two Queen beds). I was actually surprised at how nice the room was for the rate I paid. I will definitely stay here again if I return to Atlantic City.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business