“Not a deluxe hotel but very clean close to Atlantic City..”
Review of Superlodge

Superlodge
Ranked #21 of 25 Hotels in Absecon
Cinnaminson, New Jersey
“Not a deluxe hotel but very clean close to Atlantic City..”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were very happy with our stay. The staff was very friendly. Be sure to ask for the wifi code for free wifi in your room. The room had 2 queen sized beds. The room was very clean...refigerator and microwave but no coffee pot. They did offer free coffee in the lobby. Donut danishes and coffee were offered for breakfast. About a 10 minute drive to Atlantic city. Would def stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I needed a quiet room for 3 days to finish a major project for work. My requirements were simple; I needed a room, bed, bathroom, fridge, and WiFi. Unfortunately the Superlodge could only meet 2 of my simple requirements. The mattress had to be decades old. I am not exagerating when I say I could feel every spring in the mattress poking through at me. Most importantly though, the WiFi was so slow that it took me 2 hours to finish 30 minutes of work. The WiFi was that slow even in the office where the hot spot is located. When I asked for a refund the owner would only refund 2 of the 3 nights I paid for even though I had only been in the room a couple hours and it wasn't even 630 pm yet. Ridiculous!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Ryan L

Travelers are raving about these Absecon hotels

New Jersey
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Don’t stay here!!! There were BED BUGS and Management knew about them!!! The bugs bit me all over my body and I had an allergic reaction. We moved to another room but I never saw an exterminator on the premises!! They sent a male maid to just change the sheets and he knew exactly where to find the bugs, on the mattress, pillows and behind the headboard. When my husband asked the male maid how he knew where to look he wouldn’t answer. Also, the owner gave the key to our room to someone else and they would have gained access if we didn’t have the chain on!!! Imagine if I was a woman traveling alone!! They didn’t want to give any refunds, discounts or anything just a lame sorry!!! So beware!!! If you fear for your health and your family’s, do yourself and your family a favor and go to one of the better hotels!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Bugz B
Waterloo, Canada
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I spend about 30-40 nights at hotels yearly. This place in my opinion is by far the worst place I have ever stayed at.
Our nightmare started right at the check-in. We booked the hotel through Expedia and we showed up at the front desk at 2pm (the check-in time as stated on the conf email and hotel description page)
As soon as the Manager (also the owner) found out I booked the stay via a 3rd party site instead of calling him directly....his tone changed. First he told us to go away and come back after after 3 as 3pm is the correct check in time according to him. We came back around 3:30 and he put us in the smoking rooms, we objected and asked for non smoking. He said, none available... The parking lot had 3 cars at the time and one them was ours. The rooms were disgusting, the beds were not comfortable and one of the bathrooms had leaky showers. The owner gave us only one key for each room and refused to make duplicates. The Internet was slow as hell.

I would not recommend this place to anyone. Infect I would highly suggest looking elsewhere for your stay. There are at least 30-40 other hotels/motels on this road within 3 mile range.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Neeraj-x
Balt-Wash Metro Area
Reviewed June 20, 2012

For this price range a good place. AC didn't work right and the Mgr. came right up to fix it and succeeded. Breakfast was Donuts and some pastries the coffee could have been a bit better but was OK. Clean, I would return in in area again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Sunbury, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 18, 2012

we had a nice enjoyable stay room was not spectacular but nice service was good and the location from the borgata where we were seeing a show copuld not have been better

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Todd Y
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I found the front desk helpful all be it slow. The accommodation has had no work done to it since it has opened all be that it is still in reasonable condition. The carpets could do with a deep clean and there where no plugs/ stoppers for either the bath or the sink in our room. The shower curtain smell damp and mildew like and need washing and or changing The bed are now too soft and need the changing. The room makeup service was average and our sheets where only changed once in a 9 day stay below average I would say for this length of stay. Location is great for a quick trip into AC. Would I stay again? Possibly! depends on price and a refresh.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Absecon
Red Roof Inn & Suites Atlantic City
Clarion Inn & Suites Atlantic City North
Best Western Garden State Inn
Crystal Inn & Suites
Crystal Inn & Suites
#8 of 18 in Galloway
Holiday Inn Express Absecon - Atlantic City Area
Travelodge Absecon Atlantic City

Been to Superlodge? Share your experiences!