Review Highlights

Reviewed March 5, 2019
Traveler L
Naples, Florida
South Africa

We absolutely love this trip to South Africa. Iit was our second time to Africa first time to... read more

Reviewed February 22, 2019
MartyKathyBarnes
via mobile

All reviews perfect trip accommodations adventure trips guide
Selected filters
Reviewed March 5, 2019

Mark at Edge Travel designed a perfect trip for my husband and me to Tanzania. It was truly the trip of a lifetime. He arranged for us a personalized experience taking into account our travel and adventure preferences and our purse. The trip was perfectly executed. The lodgings were exceptional. The guides were knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. We saw more animals then we ever expected. If I ever travel to Africa again, I would most certainly use the services of Edge Travel for my trip.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

We absolutely love this trip to South Africa.
Iit was our second time to Africa first time to South Africa We also went to the Serengeti before loving that trip also.
The things we seen were on believable, culture, people, history, We even got to see Selvester the cat before his passing away, the Accommodations for the whole trip were wonderful.
Mark Stodel of Edge Travel is a wonderful person & owner who is also your Guide and Very professional but fun.
There were no problems whatsoever in our travels and seeing Victoria Falls was so beautiful, Crossing the borders were no problems either.
I highly recommend this travel agency we loved Mark and his trips and May everyone get A chance to travel to Africa with Mark! Best trip of a lifetime.
Marty & Kathy Barnes

Reviewed February 20, 2019

As a tour leader, it is imperative that I have confidence in the travel agent. Mark Stodel and Edge Travel arranged two trips to Africa for me. And I am happy to say my fellow travelers were totally satisfied with every aspect of those trips, from the accommodations to the food to the transfers and of course, to the quality of the animal encounters. We are taking two groups back in 2020!

Reviewed February 20, 2019

Mark Stodel and the Edge travel team curated two fantasic trips for us to Zimbabwe, Botswana and South Africa in 2011 and South Africa and Mozambique in 2013. No detail was left out, from the greeting at the airport to our goodbye dinner, Mark planned amazing moments and adventures. We are looking forward to doing it all again in 2020 with Mark and Edge Travel.

Reviewed February 19, 2019

We used Edge Travel based in Cape Town. They tailor-made our adventure and are responsive to email. By dealing with these local people via email and phone we saved 20%. More important they know the lodges and the most efficient ways of using bush planes. A 30 minute flight can save several hours on bumpy roads in a hot 4X4. Bush planes are part of the adventure. We visited four lodges and in between went to Vic Falls where Mark recommended the 5 star Vic Falls hotel (An oasis of comfort!)

We are actually considering coming back in 18 months for Namibia and will consult them.

Date of experience: December 2018