“All Suites Hotel”

Ranked #19 of 49 Hotels in Santa Cruz
Lubliniec, Poland
“All Suites Hotel”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

very good location, nice and bright rooms, very clean, swimming pool, very good restaurant, very friendly service, good location in the center of modern, internet, all on a global level. I highly recommend! :) :) :)

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank michal_osa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Peterborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 16, 2012

A lovely hotel, was very clean and very modern inside. Beautiful setting around the hotel and had a good view of the city. We only stayed 1 night as we pre-booked here before we departed, but then found a cheaper place for the rest of the week nearer to the family member we was visiting.

The staff on the desk were very helpful, even though we spoke no spanish!!! Gave us info, directions, got us taxis etc.

Would stay here again most definitely!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank paddyuk89
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed January 5, 2012

I had the unfortunate chance to stay in that hotel. Customer service from front desk is ok but service was terrible, I went into their restaurant and not only was service bad, I waited for the food for one and a half hour, I asked due to the delay that the food be brought to my room since I got tired of waiting and was told that they were not going to do that and that they would have to raise my room rate for that matter, when the food made it it was cold and horibleI had family visit me at the hotel and was told that if they stayed longer than four hours I would get charged extra, also their internet service is restricted could not use my magic jack to let my office know that I was going to be delayed and was forced to use their phone service through an operator, I had to give her my numbers where I needed to call and wait until she could transfer me the call(that was 50 years ago), their business center is obsolete, ancient. could not connect any where and did not have USB for my flash memory.
So if you get a choice of Hotels for the excessive cost of Yotau.
As far as the room it stunk like a rotten rug, the bathroom was even worse.
I recommend Camino Real, Los tajibos, Casa Blanca or any other, I think this hotel deserves to be a one star hotel if not less for all the bad experience that I went through while visiting Bolivia.

Also if you get stuck(cancelled trip) and the airline books your hotel you MUST ask to be placed at any other Hotel except Yotau.

Room Tip: Get to anther hotel if possible there are many choices even cheaper than Yotau for better prices too...
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank zuumin m

Travelers are raving about these Santa Cruz hotels

Belo Horizonte, MG
Reviewed July 29, 2011

The Hotel is well located and close to others hotels, as Tajibos and Camino Real. The staff is great but hotel needs to remodel its rooms that are really big! (I stayed in a suite) but the windows are not soundproof and outside sound can incommode who wants to have a better sleep time.
Room decoration is old and needs to be remodel, including replacing TV's and air conditionairies (not working from the remote control).
Breakfast is ok only but could have more options.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank rbassoi
Nairobi, Kenya
Reviewed September 15, 2010

We stayed in the hotel for a few days in August and although we had booked a one-bedroom apartment we were given a 3 (!) bedroom apartment for the same prince. We thus had a huge apartment with a gigantic living room, kitchen, 3 balconies etc. for ourselves - and all this for about 90 USD per night. Quite a good deal!
The rooms are clean though the place could need a bit of upgrading. Most fittings, furniture etc are a little run down and old fashioned. Service is excellent though.
A few negative things need to be mentioned. The computers in the lobby are from 1990 and are practically useless. Loading your Gmail website takes about 25 min. The wifi speed is Ok and if you have a laptop or iPhone with you, you are saved. And: do we really need a large LCD TV blearing in the breakfast hall - turned on high volume. I have seen this stupid habit all over Bolivia and really wonder if it is really necessary to start watching TV already during breakfast?!
The pool is a little small because the two owners originally running the place fell out with each other and divided the hotel in two parts. There is a wall dividing the beautiful inner court yard in two parts - including the pool which used to big and nice before.

Overall very much recommended!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Barnskybeat
Bidwell, Ohio
Reviewed January 17, 2010

Hotel was pretty nice but there were small ants crawling on the bedroom walls. Airconditioners were a bit weak. Nice restaurant with good food. It has a small business center with one computer. Very nice staff.

Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Texas
Reviewed August 20, 2009

Our family was delayed due to a cancelled flight out and AA put us up for a night at the Yotau Hotel. We stayed in a senior suite and we thought it was wonderful. We had great showers; hot and lots of pressure. The staff were nice and friendly and we enjoyed a fantastic dinner at the restaurant. The suite was very large and clean.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled on business