A nice hotel whose brightess and order contrasts to the real Santa Cruz outside. The pool looks gorgeous and the resteraunt and bar area along side remains lively and busy throughout the day. A somewhat odd mixture of tourists and buisiness but they seem to blend seemlessly. Its kept immacualtely clean. There are rooms throughout the park area and I can guess some maybe noisier than others - I only hasd the noise of the wind to contend with. The standard restaurant was good but not special for lunch dinner and breakfast - its lively ambiance was probably its best feature.There is by all accounts a very nice restaurant "The Asia Garden" on the site but I missed it and only found out when going out with friends somewhere else on my last night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive Hotel comprising 2- & 3-story buildings, situated on 15 acres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Los Tajibos Hotel & Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Los Tajibos Hotel Santa Cruz
- Los Tajibos Hotel And Convention Center