All reviewsnicole and manuelweek triporiginal artwonderful hotelwonderful hostschocolate mousseserved family stylepersonal attentionperfect stayspent nightscomfortable placecomfortable bedsantiqueshomemadeeclecticboliviataxi
Reviewed May 26, 2015 via mobile

Beautiful house. Decoration very original. Homy. The couple did their utmost to make us feel welcome. Excellent food, cooked by the wife owner. The bed rooms were beautiful, Santa Cruz style with many colors. A great place to stay. One needs a taxi to go to the city of Santa Cruz, but just staying there for the night and relax in the garden is just as good

Stayed: May 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2015

This is place is wonderful - it's impecably decorated in an ecclectic, quirky antique based style. I felt like I was entering a type of museum. Manuel and Nicole were wonderfully polite and had so many touches of elegance and thoughtfulness. The food was excellent as well. All in all we felt like we were visiting friends - they were particularly warm and welcoming to our young daughter. Casa Patio is on our top 3 or 4 favorite hotels of all time. I highly recommend Casa Patio!

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2015

I can't say enough about this place. It was like staying in a museum. Manuel and Nicole are collectors of wonderful things and they have such an amazing ability to put it all together in a creative and artistic way. I spent much of the time taking pictures of the place - something interesting around every corner. Very professional service. Fantastic food. They struck a great balance between being friendly and responsive while leaving us to our devices as well. I highly recommend this place if you find yourself in Santa Cruz and want to avoid the big hotel style of accommodation. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with family
Casa Patio H, Propietario at Casa Patio Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2015

Thank you very much for such a nice review about Casa Patio, a big hug and I hope you can return soon.
Nicole and Manuel

Reviewed January 10, 2015 via mobile

Out of all the places my family and I have stayed in Bolivia, Casa patio is by far number 1. It truly is like a home away from home. It is very affordable and very cozy. If you are looking for a cool, unique and relaxing vibe look no further. We will definitely stay there again on our next trip! Casa patio por vida!!

Stayed: January 2015
Reviewed December 10, 2014 via mobile

This small oasis in Santa Cruz deserve five stars. They stay in the casa was very personal and recreative. The house is full of inspiring antiques and designs and makes it more a homestay than a stay at a hotel. The service and people are excellent.

Go there if you want a special experience.

Stayed: December 2014