Casa Patio Hotel Boutique
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
La Quinta Hotel(Santa Cruz)
View Hotel
Las Palmas Hotel(Santa Cruz)
Hotel California(Santa Cruz)
  • Pool
Hotel Felimar(Santa Cruz)
  • Restaurant
Hotel Canciller(Santa Cruz)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsnicole and manuelweek triporiginal artwonderful hotelwonderful hostschocolate mousseserved family stylepersonal attentionperfect staycomfortable placespent nightssmall hoteltaxi servicecomfortable bedsantiqueshomemadeeclectic
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I was curious to try the Casa Boutique after reading such lovely reviews. I had stayed in the centre of Santa Cruz which had been great to be near the amenities and The Main Plaza but decided near the end of a what had been a 3 week trip to sample a bit of heaven away from the centre, Casa Boutique style!

Nicole and Manuel made we feel very welcome offering me water and juice on arrival which was a nice touch. I was also offered some afternoon tea whilst chilling out by the pool, which again was a nice gesture. I enjoyed lovely dinners over 2 nights and a tasty breakfast with lovely homemade jam. Manuel and Nicole, the hosts were always accommodating and approachable and on hand to answer any of my questions.

The Casa Boutique location is a short taxi drive from the centre, but has a small selection of grocery shops and a bakery within easy walking distance, if required. I left very early on my last day to get a taxi to the airport and Nicole was my heroine when she also got up at 3.30am to move my bag to the door and see me off! All in all a very enjoyable and relaxing stay with an amazing room in a magical setting! Thanks so much, Adios!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This B and B was located in a very upscale neighbourhood next to a golf and country club, about a 15 minute cab ride downtown.

Manuel and Nicole were excellent hosts with much useful information about restaurants and other places to visit in the city, such as the main market complex. They were also very helpful about ongoing transportation to our next destination.

Our room itself was comfortable and clean and featured a wide variety of antiques. We enjoyed walking in the neighbourhood and visiting the local French Boulangerie, and Hyper Maxi grocery story. We also walked to the main central market complex although we suspect many people would take a taxi.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

In the midst of a quiet area of Santa Cruz I found a true jewel. It can't really be called an hotel because it's much more than that. It's like visiting the nicest friends in a beautiful house with amazing food.

I was so lucky to visit Nicole and Manuel and they were incredibly hospitable. They make great food, know everything about Santa Cruz, wash your clothes and above all are really nice and interesting people.

You really can't go wrong staying here and it will greatly contribute to your visit of Santa Cruz.

Thanks for everything Nicole and Manuel!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 14, 2013

We stayed one night at this affordable and well managed boutique hotel. The room -- decorated with lovely antique pieces, was airy, spacious and comfortable. The air conditioned and shower worked well. Manuel and Nicole gave us bottle of delicious red-wine from Tarija which was magnificent! A great place to read, write, and relax.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Santa Cruz being our first stop in Bolivia, Casa Patio was everything we wished for - a wonderful place to rest and get started, and mostly because the owner Nicole went out of her way getting us oriented in Santa Cruz and Bolivia. She really looks out for her guests - making sure that the cab drivers don't get the better of her guests, great recommendation for things to do and restaurants to eat and anything else you could think of. The place itself is unique and special and feels more like a home than a hotel. It is full of antique things, arranged in a fun way. You might find an interesting costume hanging in your closet, or a Marlon Brando biography in your bathroom.
So Casa Patio became our docking station in Bolivia where we returned to several times, and we stayed so far 2 different times and will again on our way out of Bolivia. We stayed in 3 different rooms, and while all are a wonderful experience, our favorite were the downstairs rooms as they open onto the gorgeous patio.
We did not eat dinner there, it just did not happen due to us having dietary restrictions, so I cannot say anything about that.
There is absolutely nothing that I did not like about this place! There is even a cute little pool to hang out at.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple