“An Oasis”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Santa Cruz
Casa Patio Hotel Boutique
Ranked #1 of 47 Santa Cruz B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Our 3 week trip in Bolivia began at Casa Patio. From the moment we arrived, at 4a.m., we were greeted with such graciousness. That welcome, at home feeling, continued throughout the next few days. The hosts, Nicole and Manual, are incredible, generous with their time and nothing was too much to ask for....not that we needed to ask for much....as they had already thought of everything. Manual's cooking was incredible and the presentation of the food rivaled any high end restaurant that you might experience. As we moved onto our next destination in Bolivia, we knew right away that we also wanted to end our 3 week trip at Casa Patio and rebooked for more time at the end of our trip. We did not regret this. We returned and it was like coming home. For sure this will be a place that we will return, over and over.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 16, 2013

We stayed for a couple of nights at casa patio hotel. It is absolutely unique, the whole decor looks great and makes you very comfortable. After staying somewhere else on my first stay at Santa Cruz I can say that the level of comfort, cleanliness and service here is much superior than other places in the city. The owners are also very nice people, willing to help and very welcoming. I didn't give it 5 stars because it is quite far from the city center and the breakfast lacks a bit of options. Would highly recommend a stay there!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I stayed 3 times at Casa Patio in 2012, and again in February 2013, and it has to be one of the loveliest little hotels anywhere ! Really I mean it, and I've traveled widely. It is unique in every aspect, decor, food, attention to clients needs. I thought I'd try a city center hotel last week, just to be closer to everything, but did I regret it ( YESSS) and pined for Casa Patio and it's traquil and beautiful setting. Casa Patio isn't far from the centre, and taxis are dirt cheap, so next year Nicole and Manuel, I'll be back, without a doubt. There is something truly unique about Casa Patio which is hard to out into words. Best advice is not to miss this gem of a place.

Room Tip: All rooms are unique and delightful.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank megupinspain
Reviewed March 12, 2013

This quiet oasis was just the thing after my tedious trip on two airlines to get to Bolivia. My (adult) son and I spent 3 nights there, and we felt that Nicole and Manuel, the kind and enthusiastic owners/chefs, knocked themselves out to make our stay wonderful in every detail. Nicole gave me 2 extra helpings of freshly made gazpacho. As well as being charming with its little patios, plantings, quirky antiques, interesting books and paintings, basic creature comforts were well attended to, such as cleanliness, comfortable beds, great showers, and Nicole's lovely homemade shampoo.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank MarcyPhilly
Reviewed March 9, 2013

What a fabulous interesting hotel. Although we could only stay 1 night Natalie and Manuel made us feel very welcome. We had a fantastic dinner in what felt like our own private garden. It was a magical evening.Thankyou.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Zelda939
Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Upon first entering this lovely boutique hotel, I felt like I was beginning a journey of discovery. If the "devil is in the details" as the saying goes, at Casa Patio the "enjoyment is in the details". From the whimsical and antique decorations to the superb, Catalan and Spanish-inspired dishes that emerge from the kitchen, as well as an excellent selection of wines, everything seems perfect. You will never get this kind of intimate experience in a larger Bolivian hotel.

Above all, the welcoming warmth and knowledgable enthusiasm of Nicole and Manuel make Casa Patio both truly unique and a remarkable standout in Santa Cruz. If you have the chance to stay here, just do it, and accept any advice that your amazing hosts have to offer. This is a destination unto itself.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank cbehr01
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Staying at this hotel was a wonderful experience. I loved the quietness of the place and the kindly service. I've really enjoy the Delicious natural food, let me notice you, that Nicole (hotel's manager) bakes the bread, makes the yogurt and fabricates a really interesting hair shampoo. All you travelers will enjoy the hundreds of detail you might be able to find all around the hotel! Impresive book colection, really fasinating antiques colections.
A place outside the coventional hotel. Totally recomendable!

• Stayed: February 2013