Camino Real Hotel(Santa Cruz)
$146
$91
Hotel Cortez(Santa Cruz)
$137
$131
Aparthotel Premium Suites Santa Cruz(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$56
La Quinta Hotel(Santa Cruz)
$90
  • Breakfast included
Jodanga Backpackers Hostel(Santa Cruz)(Great Value!)
$31
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 9, 2015 via mobile

I stayed one night in LP hotel here in Santa Cruz due to flight issues. I wasn't aware I had paid for the suite but 70$ was beyond reasonable for the room. It was so clean and spacious! I had my own jacuzzi in the room as well. After 3 months in South America it was well spent and needed to relax and pamper myself before the long flight home. Staff was alright. They made sure there was a cab for me at 4am. For some reason room service regarding food is cut off way early and there isn't too much around the area itself except a Burger King I was able to find.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
LP H, Gerente at Hotel LP Santa Cruz Centro, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2015

Dear Guest:

Beforehand thanks for being kind and let us know the opinion you have about our services. We feel very pleased with the comments it motivated us to provide excellent services and facilities all our clients and guests around. We hope to see you again soon!

General manager

Reviewed March 27, 2015

I arrived at 4.30 am and had only booked from that night but they were able to accommodate me. Lovely clean room and a good restaurant. It was next to the stadium where there was a concert with a great festive atmosphere.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Amoma.com

Dear Guest:

We appreciate you comments about our services and thanks a lot to take the time to write a review about LP Hotels. We feel very pleased with the review, it motivates us to provide excellent services and facilities all our clients and guests around. We hope to see you again soon...

Ximena P.
General manager

Reviewed March 22, 2015

Let´s start my first review on TripAdvisor with all the negatives: It is located right next to El Trompillo Airport so it gets really loud inside your hotel room 4 or 5 times a day, luckily not earlier than 9 in the morning and not later than 9 at night. The tiles you find all over the room make for a shiny photo but dont give it an overly cozy feeling.
However, at roughly 60US you are hard pressed to find an equally clean, safe and well-run hotel as this one. Front desked is well staffed with friendly, upbeat people, not the snobs you sometimes find at other wannabe luxury inns in the oriental capital of Bolivia.
You are in easy walking distance to Plaza Blacutt which features banks, restaurants and a Bowling alley.
The place itself is very clean, offers good and stable WiFi and has an excellent coffee maker to accompany your free breakfast. Showers are great and the aircon works well.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2015

I reserved this hotel taking into consideration the reviews and the rating, but this is definitely not a hotel for business. the room it is really small, need upgrades, the doors doesn't have any security lock, so I felt unsafe. They need to pay attentions to the details, I found mold in the bathroom sink. The rooms are also very noise, you can hear when people talk outside.

At least the linen were clean and the people very friendly.

Room Tip: If you are going to stay here, request a room in the upper floors.
  • Stayed: February 2015, traveled on business
LP H, Gerente at Hotel LP Santa Cruz Centro, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2015

Dear Guest:

We apologize for all the inconveniences you had in our Hotel. I want to coment that LP Hotels ® performs constant training to our staff, improving them every day and all the details you mentioned will be taking care in order to provide our guests a high level of Quality, Service and Cleanliness which is our main feature. We hope to see you again soon!

General mager

Reviewed March 6, 2015

My wife, grandson, and I stayed here for just one night, prior to a flight to Sucre to begin our vacation in Bolivia. The hotel was adequate. The room was clean and comfortable and we had a fine breakfast prior to our departure in the morning. It was very basic, but not particularly attractive, and the elevator was extremely small; we had to make two trips to get our baggage upstairs to the room. ll in all, the LP is a satisfactory, moderately-priced hotel. Unfortunately, the wi-fi did not work in our room.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled with family