“Terrible”

Restaurant Mankha Uta
Ranked #35 of 41 Restaurants in Copacabana
Reviewed January 10, 2014

We had a very bad experience at this restaurant. Some of the food we got was OK like the tomato or chicken soup but the rest, particularly the famous trout, was simply awful, dry and it tasted like it was not fresh.
In general, not a very good place to eat at all.

There are newer reviews for Restaurant Mankha Uta

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

I cant really comment about the food. The service was so slow that we had to leave the restaurant. The waiter was totally lost with all the orders.

2  Thank Tita32
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I went to Mankha Uta for lunch and ordered the trout with a garlic butter sauce and it was quite tasty. Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank John H
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Wow! Wanted to sit outside and eat some "authentic Mexican" as advertised. Couldn't get attention of waiter to save our souls, so after 30 mins went inside to order. After 10 mins of being passed to different ppl to order (wanted to go somewhere else at this stage, but was trying to be patient!), I finally ordered nachos and guacamole ( from the 4 different types of nachos available). Sat down. 45 mins later, still nothing. Going to miss boat so had to go in and ask if nearly ready. 5 mins later a sad looking plate of stale Doritos (I'm talking rubbery- only possible to eat one dorito at time, or risk breaking jaw) and cheese from the microwave came out. Starving so ate as many as coukd stomach. I felt queesy afterwards, and by the time we got to island, my partner had a migraine ( gen. triggered by artificial flavours/colours). Guacamole was good and made from scratch. AVOID!

1  Thank Educated_monkey
Reviewed March 8, 2013

The pizza I ordered was made of frozen crust, it tasted worse then the one you buy in a grocery store. Plus the bathroom smelled like 100 guys vomited there and left also their stool on the floor. Waiters not interested at all. My worst experience
with restaurant ever!