“Food tasted great but resulted in severe stomach issues”

CAYENNA - Bistro Cafe
Order Online
PedidosYa
Ranked #1 of 269 Restaurants in Cochabamba
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

Food & atmosphere was great but my husband & I both had terrible stomach issues that kept us in bed all the next day. Might not have been Cayenne but it seems very likely.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 1, 2019 via mobile

I really like Paprika and the food there. When I heard that there was another restaurant by the same owner, I wanted to try it. I immediately liked the interior; it was colorful, but stylish, fresh and clean. Modern. The place had not the same wide menu as in Paprika, but it is sufficient and everyone at the table was satisfied with their food and dessert. We were lucky this night. Apparently there was a birthday party going on, a group of ladies who received a show at the bar that everyone in the restaurant was pleased to see.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 21, 2019 via mobile

Cappuccino with creme was quite good. Martini with mint was a bit too sweet for my taste. Silpancho was alright. Salmon on papillote, the main dish was way too sweet. Citrico juice was good tho. I must admit I was a bit disappointed after reading all the excellent reviews.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 3, 2019

Mostly we have had happy hour here. Food is good and consistent. Service can use some improvement as we waited for quite some time for a waiter even though my mother-in-law goes there about 4 times a week. Pleasant location on the park.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 24, 2019

Had one of my best meals here. Try the Silpancho or their version of saltenas. Service was quick (for Bolivia) and the overall vibe friendly. Deserves its high rating and recommended.

Date of visit: January 2019