See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

Very clean and comfortable. Although for the price you pay you could expect a decent wifi. Very nice staff and good location. Great breakfast included with the room. The style is old school with carpet but the bed was very comfortable

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2017

Reasonably nice and comfortable hotel. Near the plaza principle. The decor was a blast from the past, like the 70's or 80's. The breakfast was a good spread, included fruit, eggs, and other standards. Wifi worked great in the lobby. The staff was friendly and available. The room was comfortable and clean.

This hotel is in South America, so you should manage your expectations. Everything was good here for me, and I am glad that we stayed there during out time in Cochabamba. Could have been way way worse.

Room tip: Nice hotel , felt like a movie from the 80's
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 17, 2016 via mobile

We arrived from very long trip at midnight. When the taxi dropped us it was in a pitch black street. We thought this was an abandoned building! Our booked rooms were sold out from under us. Luckily they found two rooms for us. The water I my shower scalded me it was so boiling hot, the cold water knob didn't work at all. Impossible to bath other than trying to splash water on myself.
AC didn't work.
Room was ok. Old building old rooms, old everything.
Breakfast was some bread and fruit.
Find another hotel.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank MichaelF8
cocha2006, Gerente at Cesar's Plaza Hotel S.R.L, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2017

Dear Michael F8, Sorry to read your bacd feedback, Due to your comments, We have been making several changes to our rooms, In first place we had change the A/C for new ones, The lack of cold water is now solved, We are trying hard to make our clients to have a better experience than your, Hope to accomplish that goal!
Thanks for your Feedback again, this help us to make some changes where we think everything is OK.

Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

Hotel rooms are outdated and bed & sheets have seen better days. Room cannot be darkened, TV and furniture are 1980s era, and has a mini bar. Staff is nice and location is good. Can't give it more than two stars by US Standards. I would categorize it as a good hotel according to Bolivian standards.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank adriana935
cocha2006, Gerente at Cesar's Plaza Hotel S.R.L, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2016

Dear Guest,
Thanks for your feedback, Please in order we can check the room you stay at, can you send us an email with your date of stay and the room number, my personal email is : gerencia@cesarsplaza.com
In the other hand, I must let you know that we are making an update of our facilities by floors, I hope till the end of the year we have the whole update done, and once you visit again you will have a pleasent stay.
Best Regards,

The manager

Reviewed March 4, 2016

The Hotel is located on the downtown area of the city, near everything, the location is everything for me and the Hotel has it, just one block from the market 25 de mayo, and the main square. The Hotel is quite tasty on the design, the rooms are very confortable I stayed at one with Led TV, Air conditioner, cause this days are very hot in Cochabamba, and a Bathroom with tub, I do not see this anymore on hotels, so one extra point for the Hotel.
The restaurant has a very good food for a cheap price considering the quality of the Hotel, and you have to try the Bolivian Wines.
The staff was very gently, and the breakfast was enought to start the day.
Definitely I reccomend this Hotel!

Room tip: ask for the upper rooms
Date of stay: March 2016