All reviews living room plaza colon enjoyed my stay per night apartment internet noise city earplugs pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

The stay was wonderful the staff was very friendly and when we needed something they would get it for us right away. On our next trip to Cochabamba we know where to stay. Thank you Violeta’s for a wonderful stay!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2017 via mobile

The room was more than ample for the price. Staff were friendly. Breakfast was decent with a good selection of fruit. . Internet was horrible. Rooms decorated with pictures of the rooms itself was just weird.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 29, 2017

Why stay in a small hotel room when you can have a nice apartment? That is what my husband and I said as we searched for where to stay in Cochabamba. Too many hotel reviews for other properties complained of noise, so we picked Violetta's hoping it would be more peaceful.

We were not disappointed. First, the service was excellent. We rented a car and needed help finding their garage to park it. Instead of just pointing and explaining, one of the hotel employees came with us in the car with us and directed us to the lot. In the end it was only a half block from the hotel, but with all of the one way streets, it was not an easy task. We were thankful for the help.

Upon check in I asked if we could have a room on the top floor. Since there was availability, the receptionist kindly upgraded us. Our room was huge! It had 3 bedroom and 3 bathrooms and a beautiful view of the city. It was clean, quite, and comfortable. Since I always sleep with earplugs, I can not comment on noise, but I did not hear anything through them. My husband said he could hear motorcycles at times but it did not bother him.

In the morning we had breakfast in the hotel which was included in our rate. I ate a nice fruit plate with grapes, appples, bananas, and papaya. My husband had cereal, scrambled eggs with ham, and toast.

Upon checkout we decided to book a room for when we returned a week later. We asked for the exact same room. When she gave us the rate it was SO much less than what we had paid using a 3rd party booking website. She said it was lower because when you book direct with the hotel, they do not have to pay a fee to a company. Lesson - book directly with the hotel.

Overall a great stay. We have already returned so that should say a lot!

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mntngal
Reviewed January 29, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 7 nights. Apartment was spacious. Staff were friendly and helpful. Location is excellent. Breakfast included.

Negatives: hot water had to wait a long time and then can suddenly disappear. WiFi is horrible. I had to work here and the internet slows way down or stops altogether. No prices listed on their "frigobar" and the toiletries they leave out such as toothpaste, razor etc are not complimentary

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2017

amazing place, it's an ideal place to stay with kids, great location.
There are many restaurants near, is a safe neighborhood you can walk around.
The apartments are big, the staff always ready to help you.

• Trip type: Traveled with family