“cakes and glaces fantastic”
Review of Globo's

Globo's
Ranked #2 of 6 Dessert in Cochabamba
Cuisines: Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed August 26, 2018

I love the cakes and glaces here, they look fantastic and are fantastic. Very good and have a good price

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

I'm a Cohchabamba native and I am never coming back. Went for lunch to the sister location on Santa Cruz Avenue with my mom. The glasses were made of plastic and were scratched everywhere from use, which is ridiculous for the atmosphere and prices they have. We asked for glass and were told all glasses were now plastic, allegedly because the cheap owner bought a whole deposit from China. When the food came, I almost thought I had been given something from the kids menu. The sandwich that a year ago was big enough to fill me now was like a snack. U left still hungry thinking where I'd had my next meal. Finally, I couldn't even relax because the new chairs are so heavy that everyone, waiters and customers alike, drag them making them screech like someone passing nails on a chalkboard. Service here and in all sister locations has always been slow but today was the last straw. With all the great food places in a city like Cochabamba, I can assure you I won't be returning here anymore. One star is generous.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed October 31, 2017

Went here Thursday October 26th and had an Irish Coffee as well as a Philly Cheesesteak. The Coffee was good but the sandwhich was not that good at all.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank jordansbulls
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Love it. Fabolous desert! If you're in deserts and you're in Cochabamba don't miss this. Also a really clean and tidy place in comparison with other restaurants.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 5, 2017

Casual atmosphere, good for families ... an okay place to pop in for a quick lunch or dessert but better places for dinner or a special meal.

Date of visit: May 2017