“Great Staff and Wonderful Views”
Review of Nautical Inn

Nautical Inn
“Great Staff and Wonderful Views”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

You could never get any better service than The Nautical Inn. If they don't have something, they'll go right out & get it. My husband & I stayed over Thanksgiving, which is a USA Holiday, and Ben, Manager, made sure I had our Southern Thanksgiving Dinner (just an example of type of service). Ben's whole staff-Jovita, BoBo, Teo and others went over & beyond to make our stay a very pleasant experience. It is a very laid back atmosphere with a super friendly staff. Would definitely stay again if back in Placencia.

• Stayed November 2013
2 Thank PeteorPepper

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed November 24, 2013

The rooms are very well equipped and right on the beach. We would sit on the chairs outside at night and stare at the moon and the ocean... it was so silent, so quiet, so absolutely wonderful! The staff was very, very nice, always smiling, nice people. It´s not in the very downtown of Placencia but it´s a short drive. Would definetely go back to the Nautical Inn.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I could not be happier with my choice for myself and crew to spend our vacation at Nautical Inn!! The view is absolutely stunning! I couldn't have asked for a better spot to relax and enjoy time off. Benjamin and staff were more then accommodating, not only in their service at the Inn, but getting us to the most amazing excursions Belize had to offer!! If I could go back right now I would!! Snorkeling with sting rays and enjoying lunch on a private island, to swimming in the most amazing waterfalls I've ever seen! I highly recommend enjoying your vacation with Ben and his amazing staff!!!

1 Thank Kelly_CB819
Reviewed October 24, 2013

First, I would like to say that I will be making a trip back to the Nautical Inn. Between Ben and Jovita, they made us feel like we were at home, anything we needed from food, drinks, to some bug spray, they had it for us. Ben gave us great information about which excursions to do and joined in on our snorkeling one. The Nautical Inn is an amazing resort, unlike other hotels/resorts, you received the service you wanted. We spent an entire week in Belize, and not one of us wanted to go home. If you are looking to stay anywhere in Placencia, look no further, the Nautical Inn is your place. The views, the people, just the place in general gave us a trip of a life time, and we can not wait to go back.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Kevin B
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Spend a week at the Nautical inn with a group of 7 people for a week. The resort's view of the ocean was perfect. Being that close to the water allowed us to constantly hear the waves crashing in - which was so smoothing! Service made you feel like you were the most important guest staying there, and the breakfast meals were amazing. Being in a larger group, theres something to do for everyone, swim in the pool, work on your tan, snorkel by the dock, kayak,ect..... Benjamin hooked us up with the best excursions by the locals possible, all were top notch. No need to check out any other resorts, i will be back for sure!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

After spending a week at Nautical Inn I didn't want to leave! It was absolutely GORGEOUS and relaxing, the definition of vacation. The staff is beyond amazing and went out of their way to make sure the experience was out of this world! I couldnt have asked for a better location, view, food, drinks and all around amazing time. Thanks to Ben and Jovita my group felt at home even though we were so far away from home. It was absolutely the trip of a lifetime and we all can't wait to get back and have a coconaut or two!!!!! Thank you Ben and staff for allowing us to enjoy a little bit of paradise!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

What to say about the Nautical Inn?? It was the BEST resort I have ever stayed at while on vacation! We were treated as family, and anything that we needed Ben and Jovita took VERY good care of us. We spent an entire week in Belize and explored so many wonderful things. If you are ever looking for a place to stay.. THIS IS IT! Poolside service, beautiful views and rooms, amazing staff, and the place looked amazing. It was paradise for us.. and I cannot wait to go back. This will be the place we go to again!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
#10 of 19 in Placencia
Belize Ocean Club Resort
Belize Ocean Club Resort
#4 of 19 in Placencia

Been to Nautical Inn? Share your experiences!