“Disappointed!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ashland
Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park - Ashland
“Disappointed!”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I came with my family to celebrate my daughter's 8th birthday but I am very disappointed. The "fun"games are not organized at all.The staff not very friendly and not very helpful. The laundry has some dryer machines out of order.The money is not worthed.

1 Thank ESSNSILVA

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We are staying for the chocolate weekend. The blow up slides the time is awful. They don't open till noon on Saturdays. The grey one is broken ( not replaced) weekdays they open sooner. They show all these fun things to do and it really isn't true because they are broken. The big pool needs to be painted but it does irs purpose. The pedal karts 4 out of 6 are broken. The whole place looks nothing like the pictures really is upsetting. For the amount of money you are paying you can find a much better place to stay.

1 Thank Kdsna2009

Travelers are raving about these Ashland hotels

Lancaster, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We just got back from a week stay at Jellystone during the July 4th week. Our site was huge right down from the pool, snack bar, and pavilion. When arriving we were escorted to our site by a staff member who helped us park our trailer and came back an hour later to see if we need anything. What great service! The activities for the kids were plenty everything from decorating your camp site for the 4th, shaving cream baseball, to water soaking kickball, candy bar bingo, watermelon races in the water, nightly movies or DJ, etc. The water slides were a huge hit! The week we stayed was a very busy week for them and the staff was constantly cleaning the bathrooms and showers. Unfortunately the visitors really did not pick-up after themselves or cared about the other guests who were coming in after them. The only part of our stay we did not like was allowing visitors to rent the golf carts. The campground is not that large to warrant a guest to have a cart and they cause more problems getting around on foot or your bike then they are worth. To sum up our stay we had a great week, met some wonderful people and will be returning in the future.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank MilCrew
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I felt compelled to write this review while still finishing our week at Jellystone Park in Ashland, NH in part because I disagree with some of the reviews posted here. We are on the last day of our week long camping trip. We have 7 kids who range in age from 4 to 17. We are camping across from the new Fun Zone water park. The campground is geared for younger kids but our older kids have been able to entertain themselves with friends. The new water slides are a blast and my husband and I have enjoyed some time alone with the horse shoes and bean toss games in the newly remodeled area behind the snack bar. The staff is incredible a huge thank you to Mike the park manager and Elin and Sam who went out of their way to make our staff memorable. I always check reviews before going places and I have always found my stays more positive than others I guess it starts with a positive attitude and a strong desire to make the most of every family vacation. We will be back next year and have thoroughly enjoyed out stay this year. I would absolutely recommend this camp ground to another family looking to spend quality time together and make long lasting memories!!!

3 Thank Atheberge
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We were very excited for our stay here. Website looked amazing. As soon as we pulled in we knew it wasn't what we were expecting. We camp a lot! For the last three year we have gone all over NH and MA camping with our kids. This is by far the wOrst yet. For the high price we are paying we could have been staying at much nicer camp grounds. Nothing is maintained. Bathrooms are horrible. Pools are murky and freezing in the middle of July! and just a very poor over all set up. I'm so dissapointed.

3 Thank Kscher
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We had 2 tents in one site and we felt we were squished although we were assured one site fits 10 people. It wasn't worth the money we paid. We were just unlucky I guess, other sites were bigger than ours. The pool was so filthy. The good thing was, the staff were all nice and trash were collected frequently.

2 Thank Summercraze
Raynham, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Tight spaces. Hardly any shade or trees Shower was cold and not very clean. No lock on bathroom stalls Laundry was tiny Fishing area was a boulder on the river Beach was tiny and very steep slope. Pool was disgusting. Even my 8 year old wouldn't go in it. Spray ground was dated. There was no mini golf that I could see and playground was gross. Candy bar bingo but my kids had to sit on the floor. Hay ride was crowded. Road into park was crammed with parked cars - visitors I guess. Our neighbors had 6 cars 3 tents 1 camper and about 16 people that i counted all on the tiniest spot and always encroaching. Good news: mostly paved roads - few big hills - yogi bear - decent store altho not great overall 3+ out of 10

1 Thank di p
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ashland
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tilton
Hampton Inn and Suites Tilton
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#2 of 2 in Ashland
Econolodge Inn & Suites
Super 8 Tilton/Lake Winnipesaukee
Black Swan Inn Bed and Breakfast

Been to Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park - Ashland? Share your experiences!