What's bad there:
- overprice hotel.
- unfriendly staff, they don't speak English and very poor Arabic.
- Dusty rooms.
What's good there:
- high speed internet for free.
- 3 salons for coffee
- gift shops
- very lovely lobby to sit in.
- Rooms are good but sometimes i wonder if there's room service to clean up.
Notice: in Ramadan month, all of the hotels in Algeria don't allow you to drink after midnight, also all the discos will be closed in this month.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury hotel offering 307 rooms including 50 non-smoking rooms. Only international hotel located near the airport. 3 restaurants, 2 bars, WiFi Internet, business centre, laundry and pressing services, large outdoor pool, 2 tennis courts, fitness centre,sauna, massage. Free airport shuttle operating 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Accorhotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Mercure Alger Aeroport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Alger Aeroport
- Mercure Alger Aeroport Algiers Province, Algeria - Bab Ezzouar