We stayed at the Mercure for one night and the Ibis for one night and let me tell you the Ibis was far superiour in every way. The beds are as everyone has said, extremely poor and hard and a small tiny flat pillow. I did not sleep hardly at all all night. They wanted to charge us for drinks that we did not have. The staff was relatively friendly, but they do not acknowledge you, you have to go up to them and be right up front before they will help you. The toilet did not work and ran all night, the capet was very dirty and had cigarette stains. We wanted a non smoking room and got this one, which had been smoken in. My husband is alergic and defintely the smell bothered him so much that he got sick. Not a good situiation for we had three weeks of travel and had to go home after 9 days. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury hotel offering 307 rooms including 50 non-smoking rooms. Only international hotel located near the airport. 3 restaurants, 2 bars, WiFi Internet, business centre, laundry and pressing services, large outdoor pool, 2 tennis courts, fitness centre,sauna, massage. Free airport shuttle operating 24 hours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, ACCOR, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Alger Aeroport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Mercure Alger Aeroport
- Mercure Alger Aeroport Algiers Province, Algeria - Bab Ezzouar