“Love This Place”

Add it.
Naughty Nellie's Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I live locally in Salisbury and frequent Naughty Nellies for breakfast and coffee. Their pastries are home made and DELICIOUS. This is coming from a girl who is picky about sweets. I also recently ordered dinner to go and the chicken broccoli alfredo was awesome. When ever I try somewhere new I always get this dish because I feel it is a good way to measure if it is home made, and also if they over season/under season overcook/undercook. The service is friendly and it has a nice local feel. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Taylor T
There are newer reviews for Naughty Nellie's Cafe

Reviewed April 25, 2014

My wife & I tried the cafe three times & walked away disappointed each time. Watched our meals be microwaved every time and the coffee was absolutely terrible. Too bad, this would be a great spot for a great deli.

1  Thank NHCyclist2014
Reviewed November 22, 2013

The ice cream is not homemade and they lack interesting flavors. The food at the Cafe is a joke. I ordered two entrees and desserts to take home after work. The meatloaf was the worst I've ever had. My husband refused to eat his turkey dinner (he never turns down food). The mini pie and mini cheesecake was nothing to write home about. I spent $45 on garbage. They need to re-evaluate the quality if their food...maybe reduce their expansive menu to things that they can feel proud to serve customers.

9  Thank Taylormurgo