Amherst Country Club & Ponemah Green Family Golf Center
Review Highlights
Great Public Course

Amherst CC and Ponemah Green offer golfers of all ages and abilities the opportunity to enjoy the... read more

Reviewed July 20, 2016
AlexKutschke
Nashua, New Hampshire
Great course at a great price

Reviewed July 31, 2014
Nate080411
Nashua, New Hampshire

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 21, 2015

Has it all. A challenging public course that is worth playing. Some difficult holes along the way. Course is usually in great condition. Has leagues .... Great place for after golf beverages and pub like food. Friendly staff.

Date of experience: October 2014
1  Thank Grandfromage22
Reviewed November 13, 2014

Hadn't golf there in years, course is OK (a little too open for my tastes), but the staff and banquet food excelled. Bar prices are much more reasonable than my home course and many others.
Staff was friendly and service was excellent

Date of experience: September 2014
Reviewed October 10, 2014

Our experience at this golf course hit a sour note the minute we walked into the club house. The clerk at the pro shop was a sour old man. He did not acknowledge us until we spoke and did not smile nor say anything. Then when we went outside to the starter, we experienced the same thing. Also our tee time was 9:12. The starter said there was a shotgun tournament at 10:00 and we would have to blend in. If we had known this before we paid, we would not have and then left to find a new course. maybe Stonebridge or Crotched Mountain. The course was okay and I would rate it a 3 out of 5. Would not go back because of the service.

Date of experience: October 2014
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I'm not a great golfer so finding a nice course that won't charge me an arm and a leg is difficult. The Amherst Country Club is just that, a great place to golf at an affordable price. I highly recommend it. I've been later in the day both on the weekend and the week day and the pace is good, never feels like I'm being crowded. A good place to go with friends.

Date of experience: July 2014