“A REAL CASTLE IN THE DESERT”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Austin
Paradise Ranch Castle
Ranked #2 of 4 Austin B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 12, 2013

My wife and I stayed here in September, 2013, and it was an interesting experience to say the least. First glimpse of the genuine castle is a little puzzling, as it stands alone out in the desert flats amidst sagebrush and rabbit brush; hardly the typical storybook location of a castle. However, once inside we were overwhelmed by the beauty and craftsmanship, let alone expense, that went into making this home. The host, Bob, and his wife, Donna, could not have been kinder and more friendly, and they certainly made our stay a very enjoyable one. The interior is luxurious, and that alone made the stay worthwhile. Breakfast is included for the $84.00 fare we paid, and it was a wonderful breakfast to boot. Bob wanted to move from Cleveland to the Nevada desert, and Donna being a little dubious about the idea, he promised to build her a castle. That worked, and he kept his promise. This is definitely worth the short drive from Austin. You won't be disappointed

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
9  Thank Joseph L
Donna070245, Owner at Paradise Ranch Castle, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2017

I should be thanking you for staying at my castle. You were one of my VERY FIRST guest and wonderful one at that. As you can see on my website I stole your comment "A REAL CASTLE IN THE DESERT". Thank you for giving me a try and writing such a nice review.
Donna

Been to Paradise Ranch Castle? Share your experiences!