Wanted to stay at the Amargosa Opera House but that was sold out, so they recommended this place which is 7 miles away.
Room rate was $95 for most basic room. The price is very high for the services offered, but they do have a mini-monopoly on lodging that side of death valley.
* Friendly staff
* Clean rooms with fridge, coffee maker etc
* Huge laundry facilities, small convenience store
* Decent, fairly-priced on-site restaurant.
* Rooms are very dated, tiny tvs, old beds, quirky showers
* No internet access offered. Not paid, not free, not in lobby. Cell phone reception is non-existent as well. Prepare to disconnect.
The casino itself is minimal btw. not sure if that's a con or a pro.
Bottom line, if you're going to visit Death Valley, this is an acceptable option if somewhat pricey. Just keep your expectations at a very moderate level.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Longstreet Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longstreet Hotel Amargosa Valley