“Stop here for lunch”

Cuisines: American
Ashland, NE
“Stop here for lunch”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Great early morning lattes, but our favorite time to stop in is for lunch. The cranberry/turkey sandwich was fantastic on our most recent visit.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Jerry F

Nicollet, Minnesota
“Sweet Spot for Coffee and Chat”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We were waiting for a store to open so wandered across the street and found the cute coffee shop. The coffee is good, the servers friendly and the food is great? Their side salad is even served in cute little dishes with the carrots standing along the side.

The prices are reasonable for what you get. Free Wi-fi and plenty of seating. The upstairs, called Harold and Themla's Basement, is reserved as a party room with a 50's theme that is very well done. The matching turquoise kitchen chairs really make the room come together. It looks like it was someone's fun basement decor, relocated to a public place. Wish we could reserve the room and throw a party, but we're just going through town.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank theguysm0m
Culebra, Puerto Rico
“great latte's”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

my husband, my daughter and myself were out walking around Ashland and stopped in for the first time and was really impressed the staff was awesome and the latte was just perfect!! can't wait to go back

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank juliehurricane
Clarkston, Michigan
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I went to Cheri O's for a Geocaching Meeting. As I entered to restaurant, I was led to the meeting room which is held upstairs in the "Basement" or so it was named. The room was pretty full and I was warmly welcomed. The waitress took my order and soon I had a plate of French Toast that was served with butter and warm syrup. The French Toast was outstanding and the staff at Cheri O's were fantastic. If I pass through this town again, I will stop by.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank jagoodbar
Omaha, Nebraska
“Classic American Main Street Cafe.”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I ate here while my car was being serviced down the street one morning and just loved the place. Décor is classic main street American right out of a Sinclair Lewis play or a Prairie home companion. There are 10-12 tables and another half dozen or so places to sit at the counter. I seated myself and the waitress was quick to grab me a coffee and water. I had a 3 Egg Ham and Cheese Omelet, 2 Sausage patties, a Ham Steak and 2 Eggs sunny side up. Really good stuff that hit the spot. The Waitress and the Waiter kept my coffee full and even let me grab one for the road on the house. 3 different types of Hot Sauce if you feel so inclined. Red hot, Tabasco, and Louisiana varsities to be exact. They also serve lunch and Ice Cream and are open to 2:30 in the afternoon. Best place in Ashland for Breakfast that's for sure.

• Visited July 2013