“Surprising Find”

Wonderful Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 28 Restaurants in Alliance
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Drove over to Alliance to take in Carhenge on a Sunday. Since it was lunch time I decided to see what the town had to offer. Relying on my GPS for options I drove around a bit before settling on this, even stopped at another restaurant to check the menu before moving on. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice this place was, simple, well kept. The staff is hospitable and I thought the food a great value and exceptionally tasty for this area. Nice presentation, quickly served. I can heartily recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

A huge thunderstorm/hail storm forced us to amend our plans and spend the night in Alliance; what a great surprise. After asking where is the best place to eat at the front desk, we were turned onto the Wonderful Chinese Kitchen. While my wife loves Chinese, I am not a huge fan, but, I ordered the sizzling beef plate and loved it. The beef was very tender and well seasoned. Also, the staff was great, recommending "Carhenge" if we hadn't been there, which we enjoyed the next morning. I don't know if I will ever find myself in Alliance again, but, I will definitely return for Wonderful Chinese if I do.