See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 29, 2017

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Kumar C, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Ainsworth, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2018

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Super stay! Awesome and very friendly managers. Fridge and microwave in room. Very clean room with an extremely comfortable bed. Very quiet and biscuits and gravy with breakfast!! Who could ask for more! Great rates and was a wonderful stay. This Super 8 is my pick when I go to Ainsworth.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank mikel9367

Hello,
Thank you for your review of the Ainsworth, NE Super 8. I appreciate your kind words in your review. Recently I have added new headboards, bedtoppings and new curtains. Soon new carpet will be added. I look forward to when you come back and see us again soon.
Safe Travels,
Sam

Reviewed October 2, 2017

We woke up to bedbugs!!!! Worst experience ever!!! They were everywhere, pillows,toilet paper, both beds and our luggage!! We have pictures and the night manager saw them. When we emailed Wyndham Hotel Group and Super Eight Worldwide they pawned off the responsibility to the franchisees. Contact the hotel!!
Well I tried that the next day when I called the motel to ask them to send me my
laptop charger that we left in the room trying to escape the bugs. I said please. The night manger said I would have to send a check first to pay for postage. I told him I had just spent hours trying to clean out my luggage and vehicle of traveling bedbugs.
He reminded me that he gave me a refund on our room. I swear this is true!!! Beware.
Always double check for bedbugs.

Room tip: different motel!!
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Hello, I apologize that your stay was not what you expected. We are working diligently to upgrade our property. Please try us again soon. Safe Travels, Sam

Reviewed September 7, 2017

Sam is an AMAZING Manager. Super friendly service with a constant smile. I've stayed at a lot of hotels... this is by far the best stay I've had in my years of travel. Rooms are clean and comfortable and the biscuits and gravy this morning- WOW! The price was just right too. I highly recommend you stay here if you are going through NE.

Room tip: Stayed on the bottom floor... couldn't hear any noise from above or in the hallways
Date of stay: September 2017