“Very disappointed in hotel. Super 8's are usually a good...” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Ainsworth

and 1 more site!
Super 8 Ainsworth
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Ainsworth

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Omaha
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

The hotel is old, carpeting is old, breakfast area small and crowded, not many breakfast items to choose from, and the same menu the two days we were there.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank A. S
Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

There seem to be only two motels in Ainsworth, NE and as the other was full I didn't have a choice, but to stay at the Super 8. After peeling back the comforter I noticed a red stain on my bed sheet and a hole. I went down and asked if I could get my sheets changed because of the issues. I was told it was merely "color" and then ignored. I tried to call the customer service number, but was after their hours of operation. I slept on the other side of the bed and regretted not driving on. When I woke up I noticed how dirty the shower curtain was on the inside and how there were cracks along the wall of the shower. I called and reported my problems with this motel to Super 8. I took pictures of the issues so others can see and be warned about this place.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
South Florida, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

OK, our choice of motels was very limited, being in the middle of nowhere. This run down motel, probably need a complete makeover, but when you own the only motel in town I guess you can be a little independent. Rooms were small and stuffy. Breakfast was so-so. Area outside motel was depressing. Not much in restaurants in the area. Next time try driving a little farther.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Cincinnati, OH
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

This place is a dump. Check in was frustrating as the clerk didn't speak English. They tried to get me to sign off on the information which didn't match my address or card info. She called her husband who pretty much threw the key at me and pointed down the hall.

the room itself wasn't very clean. The outside of the building smelled like cow manure. The bed was stiff and the pillows limp. the remote didn't turn on the TV.

breakfast was mediocre at best. i'm an avid coffee drinker and ended up pouring mine out. The variety was lacking and there was no fresh fruit.

I would have moved on if I wasn't so exhausted. I didn't enjoy my stay here at all. the price is way too high. I wouldn't pay more than $30 to say here again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple