See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2018 via mobile

Stayed overnight on business trip. Good clean motel. Great staff. Great pool for lap swimming. My only complaint is the pool doesn’t open until 8 am so my preference to swim in the morning wasn’t possible. However, I still got in a good evening swim the night of arrival.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

Hotel was nice and modern. Room was clean. Staff was great. Facilities were nice. Plenty of choices for breakfast. Staff was very accommodating for our large group. They even let our kids swim a little bit longer, since we got back late from the wedding reception.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2017

This was a clean kid-and-pet-friendly accommodation for our family. The breakfast was memorable, and the staff was excellent. The pool was memorable and fun, the room decent sized, and the bedding was decent. We know where we will stay again when roaming the sand hills.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Anytime after 9 am morning staff is nasty at front desk I will never stay there again because of that the only thing I liked was that the night girl during the week would have breakfast ready for us early thank you for that the rooms were clean but I can't deal with stuck up people sorry

Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank rivera215
Reviewed July 19, 2017

Room was clean, bed was comfy, staff was friendly. Breakfast was pretty bare bones, but standard for most hotels in this price range. If we find ourselves in this town again, we will stay here. Very nice motel.

Room tip: No elevator, so ask for first floor of you can't do stairs
Date of stay: July 2017