“Happy surprise!”

Add it.
Golden Steer
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed April 21, 2014

$1.75 beer during happy hour - mouth-watering prime rib was the special - TouchTunes to play - bar staff was friendly --- it was Perfection for this business traveler!!!

There are newer reviews for Golden Steer

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Was in town for work and went to eat with co-workers.
Waitstaff was friendly and helpful with questions. Food was great. I had the rib-eye special and it was cooked perfectly.
Will go back there if in town again!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Ok not much of a choose in places to eat. No fast food here. Out side of building is not much to look at, kind of run down. Inside is somewhat better. Service was fast and to the point. Menu was fairly good (no chicken fried steak, can you believe that?). Others in my party had the steak dinners, stated that it was very tasty. I tried the ribs, and they were alright (this was not Memphis, TN) . Food was not overcooked, a big problem in fast food places. I don't think I will ever return to this area unless I have no other options, but if I did I would eat here again.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Not much to look at from the outside, but was pleasantly surprised by the food. I had a rib eye steak, which was cooked perfectly to order. The turtle cheesecake was pretty darn good too. Place was clean and the wait staff attentive. Good value as well. I would definately recommend stopping here if you are driving through.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Good home cooking! Good value. Location good. The steak was good and the beef tips over noodles. Both plates were cleaned.