“Lots of Good Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Food was very good and lots of it. Neither of us could come close to finishing it all. Service was very good and this was the busiest place in Anaconda.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I had a T-bone that was killer good. The baked potato was real, not microwaved. Came with all the fixin's. There were salads, the little supper club relish tray of carrots, pickles, etc., little shrimp cocktails. Service could have been a little more attentive. Great food, we were in supper club heaven!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

My wife has gone here since she was young, and her Grandfather....probably since they have been open. There is no better place to get a real American steak dinner than Barclay II! On my last visit, I had the rib eye with half a lobster tail. Doing the surf n turf is a rarity for me, but I was exceptionally glad that I did! The lobster was completely on par with the steak. The lobster was moist and meaty with a perfect crunch to it! The steak was also amazing. With only it's natural flavor, my rib eye was cooked perfectly to a medium rare.

Now here is the catch....for $25 you get the rib eye...but you also get an antipasti plate, salad, spaghetti, steak, and a potatoe side...and dessert. There is so much food there is almost no way you can eat it all...and these wonderful steaks are not small...they would take up a normal size plate...all on their own.

So whether you are just passing through, or taking part in a festive weekend, or....you are looking for the best steak steak in the world...stop by anaconda and eat dinner at Barclay's!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

We loved this place so much we went back the second night. Everything was great-food, service, selection of wine and beers. You need to book as it gets really busy, even midweek.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Barclay II is worth the trip if you are in the Anaconda area. An easy drive from Butte, Fairmont or Georgetown. It is like going back in time to the real supper club era! As soon as you are seated they take your drink order and there are breadsticks and butter already on the table. Next comes the shrimp cocktail and relish tray. The shrimp cocktail is the old-fashioned kind. It comes with tiny shrimp and cocktail sauce. I grew up with celery in cocktail sauce so I always take some celery from the relish tray and cut it up in my cocktail..then it's perfect. Diverse relish tray with carrots, onions, celery, pickles, cheese and salami. Then comes your salad..nothing to write home about here, iceburg lettuce with a beet on top, but decent. (I would give Barclay's a 4 1/2 stars because of the salad if possible) Then comes the meal. WOW! I have never had a better steak (order the full cut tenderloin, it truly is twice the size of the 1/2 cut for $3 more and you can take half home!). The steak was done to perfection! I like it medium, but my friends wanted theirs rare and med. rare and both were thrilled. I have also had the prawns and crab. They were both excellent! You can have french fries, baked potato or mashed potato with your meal, and all condiments are served separately so you control the butter, sour cream etc. Last but not least is dessert (yes, it is included) a perfect size serving of ice cream with a choice of toppings. You will leave full! We try to get to Barclay's at least 2 or 3 times a year. Sometimes we will just take a ride so we can eat dinner at Barclay's

1  Thank TRVLFRK1