Open today: 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Swift water Rescue Certification

Knowledgable, high energy group of guys who really understand the optics of saving peoples lives... read more

Reviewed October 8, 2018
peterboonerossiter
Sheridan, Montana
Great time!

We had such a memorable float down the river. Our river guide was super friendly and knowledgeable... read more

Reviewed September 20, 2018
Ella D
via mobile

All reviews alberton gorge great trip saw bald eagles day trip water rescue these guys super fun clark fork beautiful scenery brownie exciting rapids first timers white water rafting life jackets raft guide great guide lots of fun
Reviewed August 31, 2018

What a great adventure! The rapid sections were fun, with stretches of floating in between. During the floating parts you can really take in the beauty of the rock formations and wildlife. We saw a lot of eagles throughout our trip. Maelan was a great guide! I can't wait to come back with another group and do it all again.

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic half day trip with Montana River Guides.

To be able to raft through such beauty that included seeing several bald eagles was an incredible experience that was enhanced by the knowledge and experience of our guide Maelan.

You can’t go wrong with Montana River Guides!

Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

When I arrived I was very nervous to paddle board as I’d never done it before. I had come in from Oregon out of town to see family in Montana and thought I would squeeze in a paddle boarding trip. This ended up being a wonderful and wild adventure. Although I was the only person paddle boarding in my group and I went solo I felt supported by the guides and rest of the group in my experience. We had an amazing lunch although I signed up for the half day I still had the chance to have some food. My guides were funny, kind, and knowledgeable. I was able to stand up on the board three times and didn’t fall off in the rapids section surprisingly. I found I loved it, the water and skies were rather clear despite the fire smoke and I fell into my own rhythym. I believe I will try paddle boarding again in Portland!! Thank you for a lovely experience and in easing my initial nerves. :)

Reviewed August 23, 2018

We had fun but expected more rapids. It is really a nice float with a few rapids thrown in. All said we enjoyed ourselves.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

This is some beautiful country. I did the 1/2 day rafting trip down Alberton Gorge. Whitewater in some spots and scenic cruise in some spots. The guides were informative, energetic, and fun. I also had to change my plans due to some flight issues and they were very accommodating. Highly recommend!