“I love innovative restaurants”
Review of Your Pizza Place

Your Pizza Place
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Aurora
Cuisines: Pizza
Washington, DC
“I love innovative restaurants”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I really wish my neighborhood had a pizza spot similar to "Your Pizza Place." I love being able to choose from different toppings and sauces. I felt like I was making the pizza even though I wasn't. I gave the lady behind the counter my choices and she made it all happen. My pizza was great. Then again, I was the mastermind behind the creation.

If you get the chance to go there, live a little and experiment with what is offered. If pizza is not your first choice, than grab a calzone. The pizza at this place will make you happy!

• Visited January 2014

Monett, Missouri
“Great Pizza for a small town”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Really good pizza! Dine out or delivery. not much here in Aurora, but this is good. I think it's better than Pizza Hut for sure. Not the best gourmet pizza I've ever had but it's reliably good.

“Cheap, delicious, quick.”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We always order our pizza from here. It is very tasty, and ready usually in ten minutes. I am in love with their breadsticks! And I enjoy the $5 lunch special.

Aurora, Missouri
“excellent pizzas”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

excellent pizzas inexpensive and prompt service, the garlic chicken with garlic butter sauce is well worth trying out. this is a must try while in aurora if you are looking for a great hometown pizza place.

Visited December 2012
Springfield, MO
“Great Price”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great pizza with a great price. Great little hometown pizza place.

• Visited March 2012

Been to Your Pizza Place? Share your experiences!