“Good selection of beers”

Augusta Brewing Company
Ranked #3 of 8 Restaurants in Augusta
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We were in the area for a girls' weekend and ate dinner here one night. The food was good but nothing special. They did have a good selection of beer which we enjoyed. It was a cool night so they had a fire going outside which was nice. If you're in the area, I would encourage you to stop by for a beer!

There are newer reviews for Augusta Brewing Company

Reviewed October 19, 2012

My family and I frequently ride bikes on the Katy Trail and take a break at the Augusta Brewing Company for beer and lunch. The restaurant is nestled right next to the trail and the restaurant is on hill with lots of outdoor seating and umbrellas. Their brats and soft pretzels are awesome. All of the staff are really friendly, too. My sister also had her wedding rehearsal dinner here and they did a fantastic job.

1  Thank KR171
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I visited Augusta Brewing Company while in Augusta for a girls weekend. Of the 2 places right in town that serve dinner this is definitely your best option. Atmosphere is great as well with lots of indoor and outdoor seating.

Food was adequate and beer was good - I had a sampler and a cheeseburger.

Notes from the group:
Favorite beers were the Blonde and the Pumpkin.
Chips, Salsa and Guacamole were average.
Salads were a little expensive based on portion size, but good
Brie was yummy!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We were expecting to just visit wineries while in Augusta. We took a wrong turn trying to head back home (is that even possible in such a small town? LOL) and we drove past the brewery. Of course we had to stop. Great IPA beer! And one of the best homemade German brat with stone ground mustard and sauerkraut I've had!! Tables on the lawn with a very picturesque view as well!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The best veggie burger every. Beer is great. This is the place to go for food and beer in Augusta. If you are doing the Katy trail don't miss this place.

1  Thank Jdklaw

Been to Augusta Brewing Company? Share your experiences!