“Good Deal BBQ”

Bandana's Bar-B-Q
Ranked #3 of 93 Restaurants in Arnold
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed April 15, 2014

My nieces favorite when she comes to visit. Love the new $5 menu. Lots of food for the price. Love the sauces. Usually go at lunch - not as crowded.

There are newer reviews for Bandana's Bar-B-Q

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Definitely can smell the smoke. Tasty ribs and pulled pork, the only problem is the fact that you smell like smoke when you leave the restaurant.

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten Bandanas BBQ most of my life and have never had a single complaint about the food itself. Always delicious. Unfortunately I seem to be getting less of it for each dollar I spend there lately. Not too pricey yet to keep me away from such a tasty, unique cuisine, but there are other restaurants that my stomach and wallet have an easier time agreeing on.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

We asked the hotel for a local St. Louis Style Ribs place and he sent us to this "chain" restaurant. It wasn't bad but was not what we were hoping for. The ribs tasted ok but were more on the dryer, tough side. we prefer the style that fall off the bone. Price was very reasonable. service was pretty good.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We were on our way to another restaurant when we saw Bandana's Bar-B-Q and decided to eat there. We're glad we did! We both had one of the special under $5 meals and for that you get a slice of garlic toast, two sides, and a serving of your choice of meat. It was just the right amount of food, was delicious, the service was great, and they accommodate gluten free individuals. The meat was tender and juicy and you have a choice of about 6 barbeque sauces. If we are in the area again we will not hesitate to stop at Bandana's Bar-B-Q and highly recommend it.

2  Thank WRJ-MLJ

Been to Bandana's Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!