“Recommended by the front desk at the Drury”
Review of Terrazza grill - CLOSED

Terrazza grill
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Part of the Lambardo family of restaurants in St. Louis Mo.
swisher Iowa
“Recommended by the front desk at the Drury”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The portions and staff were very satisfying. My cob salad would feed two easily with some to take back to your room and my wife's portion of pasta was huge also. Both entrees were very well prepared and the server was outstanding also!!!!!

Visited April 2013
1 Thank brownieswisherIowa

Flower Mound, Texas
“Great Food, Service Lacking”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We went on a Sunday evening, and apart from a large group in a private room, the place was not busy. Our Toasted Ravioli appetizer was excellent, very meaty and well seasoned, with ample sauce. Our meals were also excellent, the lasagna was made with a lot of italian sausage, and had a good amount of cheese, instead of being mostly pasta, like at some cheaper italian places. My only disappointments were with service related issues. For the price, I would expect a well paced meal, not being rushed in the beginning, with plates coming out faster than we could eat, then dragging at the end waiting for the check. I have also never eaten at a restaurant where they charge extra to have some granadine added to make a Cherry Sprite or Coke. I don't expect to be nickel and dimed with poor service at a nice restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Enjoyable for the whole family.”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We have enjoyed meals here twice. Once for lunch for all five of us, and a nice dinner with the in-laws. Each visit was very nice starting with great servers and even better food.
We have 3 kiddos 11 and under. There is no lack of choices for them or anyone. The atmosphere is lovely. We will definately make this restaraunt a regular stop.

“A Home Run - In the Lombardo Tradition”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I dined at this restaurant about one month ago. It was highly recommended to me by two close friends. After discovering that it was owned by the Lombardo family, longtime St. Louis restaurant owners. Having lived as a small child near their North St. Louis restaurant, and coming from an Italian background I knew it was going to be good. My wife and I decided to try it. Their menu is quite large, with something for every taste. A member of the Lombardo family greeted us at the door, and we were seated. The building and it's interior is new and well appointed. Very clean. I thought I would try something basic, pasta and meatballs. It exceeded my expectations. Wonderful. Is there a down side? Maybe. The server seemed somewhat rushed.
The bottom line. If you live in either south St. Louis or Jefferson County you should try this restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
Wisconsin
“Great friendly place”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

It was late at night, we just got to town checked in to our hotel, hungry, opened the night stand drawer and there was a menu for this place. Just our luck it was 50 steps from our hotel. Pizza yum. Asked eaters how their food was and they all expressed their utter like of the food!!!

Visited November 2012