“A little pricey but well prepared”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #38 of 93 Restaurants in Arnold
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I ordered the steak/shrimp/broccoli/mashed potatoes meal with a tanqueray & tonic. A tad under $30 but well sated with a small take-home box.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

We love Appelbee's and so far any city we've visited with one has been great for all of us. Applebee's is one of my grandson's favorite places to eat.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Our waiter, Mike was great. It was late and we were tired, so we really just wanted to get in and out. Everything seemed to take forever to come to the table.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

There is nothing different about this Applebee's and any other Applebee's. A large group of us went to early dinner on a Wednesday evening. Appetizers were half price around 1600, that's always a welcome saving. Purpose of this review is to advise that the Cilantro and Lime Shrimp entree is not very good. It arrived completely cold. The shrimp were just barely warm, the rice - which appears to be instant or one of those packages where all you do is dump it on the plate - was completely cold, tasteless, and didn't have even a texture like rice should. The shrimp were small and coated in what I guess was just plain old chili powder and not even a good quality chili powder. There were maybe 3 pieces of zucchini which was prepared ok but also cold. Our table was 7 persons and my guess is the shrimp was prepared first and sat around getting cold. It was sent back but promptly reappeared, which tells me it wasn't a fresh dish but probably microwaved and reserved. The chili flavor was burned so maybe it was thrown into a hot skillet.

Very disappointing but hey it's Applebee's not a fine dining establishment. Next time I'll just tell them to remove it from the bill instead of accepting a warmed over meal. Oh yeah, there won't be a next time. Don't order this dish, it's definitely outside their skill level.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

The food had good flavor; but I realized when we finished eating we were both drowning ourselves with water. I had a doctor's visit the next day and he noted the edema in my ankles. Whoops; I've been trying to eat healthy. It would help to list the sodium on the menu. You can't assume heart healthy is low sodium all the time.