Quality Inn & Suites
$96
$125
Hampton.com
$84
All reviewschoice hotelsbiscuits and gravybooked solidworld seriescomfortable roommake your own wafflesfitness centershower headstayed here for nightsworkout roomyogurtfridge and microwavenon smokingwould stay here againgreat roomking bedarnold area
A TripAdvisor Member
Memphis, TN
Reviewed October 27, 2005

Front desk announced my room number out loud while other guests were present which I dislike. Express check out was promised, but not delivered. Breakfast was disappointing because there were not many healthy options and the layout was so confusing I couldn't find anything. For the price I think I can find better.

• Stayed: October 2005, traveled on business
3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 12, 2005

Stayed overnight on our way back home. Very nice. Did not use the pool. Our room was large. The hotel is right next door to a Ruby Tuesdays that has carry-out. That's what we did. The hotel's complimentary breakfast was lacking. It did have biscuits/gravy and make-yourself waffles which is unusual but not much else to choose from. Not very good if you don't like those two things. The staff is very friendly though. Right next to I-55 and very easy to get to and then back on the highway.

4  Thank smokeyr