Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Arnold
Excellent 5/5
  • Breakfast included
Average 3/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewshot dogsindoor outdoor poolevening kickbackchicken tendersfree dinnershower geldrink ticketschecked in quicklyfree popcornevening foodgreat amenitiesbaked potatohotel of choicest louisroom was spotlesssausage pattieshotel is beautiful
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I've stayed here often, and never had a bad experience. Rooms are quite spacious and tastefully decorated. Nice amenities such as micro/fridge in each room. Staff are very welcoming and seem to take pride in their work and where they work. The complimentary buffet in the evening and breakfast in the morning are terrific -- even found plenty to eat which was acceptable and filling for a vegetarian such as yours truly. I hope that you enjoy safe travels wherever the road may take you. Rev Bill, moreableinc.org

Room Tip: Stayed in several rooms on several different floors. Never had a bad one.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 3, 2014

My daughter and I spent the weekend in St. Louis in March and stayed at the Drury Inn & Suites in Arnold, MO. We checked in around 2:30 p.m. There was no problem checking in early. The room was very clean and the layout makes it very roomy. The bathroom was spotless and we had plenty of towels etc. We didn't try the evening food since we had dinner reservations elsewhere but did enjoy the breakfast on Sunday morning. The food was plentiful, fresh and very good. There was plenty of seating space and the staff were friendly and helpful. I have stayed in many Drury Properties and have not had a bad experience. This location was perfect for our weekend. The Drury family lives in the town I work in and I haven't heard any complaints about any of their hotels. I will certainly stay in Drury again if available when I travel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stayed with a family of 4. Hotel is conveniently located and very clean and new. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was very good. Hotel costs a little more but is worth it. Would recommend coming in the back way as turning across traffic was a challenge.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We stopped at this hotel on a long drive south. It was conveniently located right off of I-55. The staff was very friendly and gave us a discounted rate without prompting upon check-in. The room was very clean and the king sized bed was comfortable. The hotel offers an evening "Kick Back" which includes free popcorn, appetizers, and soda, but we checked in after the cutoff. We did take advantage of the free hot breakfast. It's certainly not gourmet but there is plenty to choose from and we appreciated the perk. We liked this hotel so much that we sought out a Drury Inn on our way back north.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Elizabeth R
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We stayed at the Drury Inn while visiting for a wedding. We got a great group rate for a very nice room. Beautiful bathroom! Very pleased with the free cocktails, dinner and breakfast that was part of the room rate!
We were part of a large boisterous group and there was super large scrapbooking group there also, but all the employees were more than friendly and took care of us willingly and patiently.

This was my first stay at a Drury Inn & Suites, it won't be my last. Very impressed.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple