We stayed overnight at the Drury Inn at Arnold MO. New hotel and the check-in staff was very friendly. The rooms were clean and beds comfortable. Breakfast was hot and delicious.
We have always been satisfied with our overnight stays at the Drury Inns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Arnold is an easy drive to downtown St. Louis via I-55, but guests also enjoy antique shopping in Kimmswick and other small towns, or hiking and biking trails in state parks along the Mississippi River. A free hot breakfast and free evening 5:30 Kickback(R) with free hot food and free cold beverages are included with your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites St. Louis Arnold reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Arnold Hotel Arnold
- Drury Inn And Suites Arnold