“Excellant! Wonderful! Stay & Food”
Review of Thee Abbey Kitchen

Thee Abbey Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Arcadia
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2013

For those who haven t recently been to Arcadia Academy, it is quite excellent! I came from Idaho to visit this area. I stayed in one of the hostel rooms. During my visit, I received EXCELLENT care and service. If you would like to add a little more history to your visit, this is definitely the place to come. Here at Christmas time, the combination of quality and festive atmosphere, makes it feel like home away from home. It was a comfortable family-friendly location. Our servers and hostesses were kind and very hospitable at Thee Abbey Kitchen. Their lunch menu was delectable. During my visit I ate at the salad bar. With the fresh greens, vegetables, and other toppings made it easy for me to make a salad just how I liked it. (I am very particular when it comes to salads.) The soups were hot, which was so nice to warm my insides from a cold winter day. The breads were made fresh each day, the best I had ever eaten. Their cheese stollens, cinnamon rolls, are huge! They taste wonderful! On Saturday, they had their hot dinner buffet. Home tasting meals added to my stay. They have such a beautiful historic building they are working to restore. What a neat place! They have events that go on throughout the months that make it enjoyable. Nearby are many attractions to keep you busy. This is the place to come to. Thank you so much Thee Abbey Kitchen & Arcadia Academy for making my stay so enjoyable! I will be back!

2  Thank LacieLogan