“VERY SATISIFED”

SUN PRAIRIE
Reviewed October 9, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
AustinGM, General Manager at Days Inn Austin, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Reviewed October 4, 2012

On our trip to the Badlands, Austin was our first stop for the night.

I accidentally booked a smoking room instead of a non-smoking room and the nice clerk changed our room with no problem. (thanks again).
We had a nice room. The beds were very comfortable.
The room came with a Fridge, microwave…ac nice…TV /basic cable
continental breakfast was average.

A Perkins restaurant is down the other end of the motel which is convenient for dining or deserts. Motel provides a discount coupon going to Perkins. We had a nice desert there.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback in regards to your recent stay our Days Inn of Austin, MN. I am happy to hear that the front desk clerk was nice and was able to accommodate you. I am also happy to hear that you enjoyed the room, the beds where very comfortable, and that you enjoyed the discount that the Perkins next door offers our guests. I will share your feedback with our staff so we may continue to exceed our guests' expectations.
Again, thank you for sharing your feedback.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We wanted to visit the Spam Museum on our way home and the hotel was clean and the beds and pillows were really nice. AAA price was really reasonable. It was off the interstate but still pretty quiet. The front desk staff was really nice, and we got a coupon to eat at the Perkins adjacent to them - so we had a nice hot breakfast for a little less.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
AustinGM, General Manager at Days Inn Austin, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay at our Days Inn of Austin, MN. I am happy to hear that you had the opportunity to visit the Spam Museum which is one of the many wonderful places Austin has to offer. Also thank you for sharing your positive feedback about our rooms and the front desk staff. It is our goal to not only continually meet our guest’s expectations but to exceed them and I will be sharing your comments with our staff so we can continue to strive for that same level of service, cleanliness, and comfort that you experienced
Again thank you for taking the time to share, we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

We have been driving for a long time. Great price in comparison to other hotels around. Rooms were clean and bed was comfortable. Shower curtain did have a little mold. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was simple but filled us up. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2012
AustinGM, General Manager at Days Inn Austin, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our Days Inn of Austin, MN. Your feedback is truly valuable to us and I am thankful you took the time to share. I am happy to hear the room was clean and comfortable and the staff was both friendly and helpful. I am sorry to hear about the shower curtain and I will ensure we are preventing that from occurring. Please know that I will be sharing your comments with all of our staff so we can continue to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I stay here quite a bit for work and even though the rooms are average as far as quality, it is the best value you get in town. I know since I am formally from there and have stayed at the other ones. The front desk is very nice, it is right next to the Holiday Inn, and you can use their pool and excersize room if you ask front desk.They will give you a pass. If you are looking for value and are just passing through or staying here for work, I would recommend this one.

Room Tip: Try to get a room by front desk since the exit door in the rear of the hotel slams really hard and t...
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
AustinGM, General Manager at Days Inn Austin, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback in regards to your multiple visits to our Days Inn of Austin, MN. I am happy to hear that you stay with us quite a bit and enjoy our hotel and the friendliness of our staff. I will share your feedback with our staff so we may continue to exceed our guests' expectations.
Again, thank you for sharing your feedback and thank you for your continued stays with us

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Grabbed a room for 1 night while in southern MN for business. The room was clean and comfortable. The bed was comfortable as well and the room did have a flat screen, which you won't always see at hotels of this level. The continental breakfast had numerous options and got the job done. Overall, I feel this hotel offers good value for the area. It was exactly what I expected from a Days Inn.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
AustinGM, General Manager at Days Inn Austin, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments and feedback regarding your recent stay at our Days Inn of Austin Minnesota. I am very pleased that we were able to accommodate you and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

Once again I need to note that I look at reviews here and elsewhere and then decide and often ignore negative reviews. I am VERY glad I ignored them. This is a very nice, economical motel with a good location. I came for one day but liked it so much I stayed for three. The first room's heater had a problem and kept heating even at low temperature, so they immediately offered to switch me out. Tv selection was EXCELLENT and most important for me: the WiFi was superb. The breakfast is basic continental but as someone who is Jewish I need to say their bagels were the BEST I've had in a hotel. Because they don't have a laundry room, they called over to the Holiday Inn next door which told me to come right over. Indeed: you can save some money and stay here, and if you want to walk to dinner eat at the big Holiday INn or the more institutional Perkins restaurant virtually next to the motel. On my national hotel this was the best surprise: GREAT value, GREAT staff, GREAT TV, and GREAT WiFi. Not a sparkling new hotel but well maintained. I ate at a barbecue downtown on night: a 5 minute drive max.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
AustinGM, General Manager at Days Inn Austin, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2012

Thank you for your kind comments and feedback regarding your recent stay at our Days Inn of Austin Minnesota. Feedback such as yours helps us to identify how we can exceed our guest expectations. I am very pleased you enjoyed all of the amenities we have to offer and the staff was able to accommodate you in arranging the use of the fitness center next door. It is our goal to exceed all of our guest’s expectation and we will use your comments to assist us in doing so for all of our guests.
Again, thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to seeing you in the future,
Tracy Benesh

Also consider these accommodations in or near Austin
Holiday Inn Austin Conference Center
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Albert Lea, MN
Super 8 Austin MN
Super 8 Austin MN
#6 of 7 in Austin

Been to Days Inn Austin? Share your experiences!