“Amazing place”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - Austin
Ranked #1 of 58 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We offer an excellent selection of breakfast entrees, lunch and dinner entrees, as well as a variety of fresh-baked cookies, muffins and pies from our own in-store bakery. Be sure to check out our fun Kids Menu which is available all day, every day. And on Tuesdays, kids eat FREE off the Kids Menu with each adult entrée purchased!
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

Very good food atmosphere was awesome waitress was horrible very flaky never got one order right took thirty min for an order of onion Rings didnt come to tell us messed up on an order none of us had our food at the same time couldn't even remember what we were drinking hmmm? We came in on4-21-13 Melissa was what her name tag said other than her and all the mishaps and forgetting alot of things it was very pleasant the manager on duty that night took care of our concerns immediately and timely she was very kind they both were it was just Melissa but we all have an off day this won't stop me from not coming back I love love love this place they r like my second family keep up the good work :)

PerkinsAustin, Manager at Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - Austin, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Thank you for letting us know of your disappointment with our service. We pride ourselves in delivering great food and service and I am sorry we have failed with your visit. I have discussed this issue with our serving, bar, and the rest of our management team to ensure this does not happen again. I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your open and honest feedback, without it we cannot improve our operations! We are delighted that you will be back to give us another chance. See you soon!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

I love perkins and their bakery it smells really good when you walk into the restaurant. Really good food for the money really good breakfast.

PerkinsAustin, Manager at Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - Austin, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful comments! We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your food and appreciate our rates. We eagerly await your return visit!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We travel to Austin, Minnesota each year for a music festival, and we ALWAYS stop for dinner at Perkins. Great food, fast service, and a nice relaxed atmosphere makes it a must on our list.

PerkinsAustin, General Manager at Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - Austin, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2013

We love that Perkins Austin is on your must do list every year when you come to Austin! Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review about our Restaurant but most importantly thatnk you for your business every year!! Thanks Larry Eisenberg General Manager

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had breakfast, lunch and dinner there and were always pleased with the service and the caliber of food. The price is right.

PerkinsAustin, Manager at Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - Austin, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2013

Thank you for the 5 star review! We are delighted you had an enjoyable dinner with us and hope to see you again!

Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

I absolutely love this place the waitress's go above and beyond always have a smile they are friendly courteous and I never feel rushed no matter what day or how busy they are I always feel welcome andvifvthe staff is this awesome that just tells you the management is phonemonal fantastic I can't say enough wonderful things about this place thank u larry and staff for always making me and my daughter feel welcome no matter what time of day or day of the week busy or not YOU ROCK !!!

TPImanager, Manager at Perkins Restaurant & Bakery - Austin, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We are delighted to hear you have continuously had great service and food while dining with us. Your kind comments will be shared with our team of associates. We appreciate you being a loyal customer and hope to see you again soon!