“hot waiters/good food”

El Mariachi Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 59 Restaurants in Austin
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 25, 2012

i get a double order of rice. you can choose from rice, tamales, tacos, burritos, tortillas, mntdew, and more, and while you wait, you get chips and salsa, and you can try the white cheese sause, my favorite, <3

Reviewed November 25, 2012

Cheap drinks. Reasonably priced. Great service. Fast service (unless extremely busy). Awesome chips and queso.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

We decided to try this restaurant after visiting the Spam Museum. What a great find. The food was very good, and we were given very large portion sizes. I had the Alambre, and it was delicious! There were 4-5 tortillas as part of the meal, and I was so full, that I could only eat two of them. I can't wait until lunch tomorrow. There are free chips and salsa which were very good. The chips had the perfect combination of thickness and saltiness. The salsa was also very good, but it may be a little spicy for some. My kids ordered a mild salsa.

There was plenty of seating - both in booths and tables. The decor was a pleasant Mexico theme. The staff were very nice and prompt with requests and getting the food out to us when ready.

We will definitely eat here again if we are ever in the area!

2  Thank Lori m
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Great food.
Try the fajitas for two. I consider this one of the better Mexican restaurants around.

2  Thank Chillf
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Great chips and salsa. The food is all good and the service is good and fast.

2  Thank smithy14975

Been to El Mariachi Mexican Restaurant? Share your experiences!