“A lot of Food for the Money”
Review of China Express

China Express
Order Online
Ranked #10 of 20 Restaurants in Arden Hills
Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

Ran in here after checking into our hotel. So glad they were open! Ordered large beef and broccoli and steamed dumplings to go. Everything was fresh and hot and delicious. The large was more than enough for two people and the dumplings come 10 to an order. Would definitely recommend. The lady that helped me was very nice.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed February 14, 2018 via mobile

The food was good. Not too busy for a 7:00 dinner. Service was fast and friendly. I would have liked the "spicy" kung pao chicken a bit more spicy and will request extra spice next time. I will be back.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

The prices were cheap but food Not so good I got general tso chicken and chicken fried rice with spicy shrimp sushi and cream cheese wontons the entree HORRIBLE not spicy just gross but the wontons & sushi was ok they are nice people working there but I seriously doubt I'll ever b back unless I go for sushi

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed December 6, 2015

This is a new restaurant. They had a promotion on when we visited so I am not sure what the pricing will be like. Small diningroom and a buffet make this place quit packed if there are more than a few people.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed November 15, 2015

This is a curious blend of sit down and walk up/take out. There is a counter you can walk up to and point to what you want but I sat at a table to eat. Brand new. Grand opening week of 11/9/15. Egg Foo Young was fresh and crispy. My only complaint, believe it or not... too much food!!! Very cheap as well.

Date of visit: November 2015