“Awesome!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

This is the best Mexican in Apple valley. The hand made guacamole is a must. It's fresh and made right at your table

1  Thank Scott H

Reviewed May 12, 2014

The price was great! The food was perfect!! The drinks were amazing!! The server went out of his way with us. I love going here!!

1  Thank Lauren A
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I shouldn't mention this place since I like to come here on busy nights - don't need it to get busier.
They serve warm chips with two different types of salsa. They have a value combo menu that is relatively cheap. You can get a lot of different things that look delicious as they go by when they serve someone.
Sometimes you don't get enough time to eat all the chips before your food order comes.
They have a super large margarita, it might be 32 ounces in a huge over sized margarita glass. They have Mexican beer on tap. The staff is always very friendly.
The bill is relatively modest and you are very full when you leave.
It can be hard to find a close parking spot on Friday and Saturday night.
Located in small strip mall in Home Depot's parking lot.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

We go here quite often and have never been disappointed. I see complaints about staff - I think some of these folks are straight from across the border. Nothing wrong with that, some just don't understand English well enough. My wife lives the white chip sauce. I can't get enough of the green hot salsa - if you like hot ask for it as you won't be disappointed (I'm not talking about the stuff in the jar at your table either).

Burrito Monterey, enchiladas, fajitas are all awesome! Only complaint on anything would be the chili rejinno. I've never had a good one in MN.....

Go here if you want good casual Mexican Food at reasonable price. And get that green hot salsa!

1  Thank HolaSeniorNacho
Reviewed December 4, 2013

I would rather eat at Taco Bell than this place again. Will NEVER eat here again food had no flavor and was cold. Service sucked

1  Thank Heatherh1285