“HOT HOT HOT”

Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed January 15, 2012

A friend brought us here when we visited Minnesota. Definitely the Spiciiest Hottest Buffalo Wings we have ever had! The guys had a competition to see who can wolf down 24, but I had to quit at 6. It was too hot for me and I like spicy food! Our mouths were on fire, but we loved very bit of it! Excellent! It will be hard to find any things like it back home. Thumbs up.

Reviewed October 28, 2010

Go for the wings. most other food average. Lot's of TV's to watch sports. The restaurant gets noisy when busy.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Farmington, Minnesota
Reviewed December 10, 2008

I'm a sucker for B-dubs: Hot BBQ, Caribbean Jerk, Spicy Garlic ... good stuff!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 5, 2008

I cannot overstate how excellent our service here has been on every visit. The hosting staff and managers do a great job of handling large groups on even the busiest of nights. Parking, however, is a major pain. This BWW shares an undersized parking lot with two other restaurants and it's often an adventure finding a spot, especially during the winter.

Reviewed May 27, 2008

I really enjoy their chicken wraps