Tripadvisor

Taste of Thaiyai
Ranked #2 of 79 Restaurants in Apple Valley
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Becoming my go-to place. I've had a lot of spring rolls in my day, these are the best. Fresh ingredients, very tasty. They have about 80 combinations available, all with tofu, mock duck, chicken, beef or pork. Flavors are really good. I like the chicken satay as well. Service is really quick, they are very attentive without being overly so. They put up signs requesting payment in cash, but they take credit cards. Those signs are the only thing I can really say against the atmosphere. Feels pushy.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (98)

Reviewed November 29, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been coming here for years, it’s my favorite Thai place and I make my family come here each time I am home visiting! Best egg rolls and fried rice!

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 31, 2019 via mobile

We have eaten here twice now since moving to the area. The inside of the restaurant is small and basic but it’s clean and pride of ownership shines through. We have tried the spring rolls, chicken pad Thai, and #38 Pra Ram Long Song with chicken (peanut curry). This Thai food is among our favorites. We look forward to returning many times.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed September 3, 2019

Their food is always done so fast and I am a huge fan of their food. If you like Thai, THIS is the place to go.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

This is such a cute little hole in the wall restaurant that has AMAZING, FRESH, DELICIOUS Thai food. Staff were so nice and attentive. They also made sure we knew what was on each dish for any possible food allergies.

The special spring rolls, pork satay and Laab Nan were soooooo good! We definitely will be back

Date of visit: August 2019