“Good Sea Food”

Dining options: Buffet
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Good Sea Food”
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Great Place..Food is Fresh and Good..You will love it..

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank Jeannette B

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Finally! She understands...”
Reviewed August 2, 2011

In the past two years, I think I've been to this place at least 10 times. The first time I went, I went willingly, try a new place you know the drill. The following times, I was dragged there reluctantly because my gf liked it and it become her go to Chinese place(unfortunately).

There is a Mongolian BBQ section and then a typical Chinese food section. Just FYI, the Chinese section is ridiculous and not just bad but terrible. Consistently would get food from this area and it would be dry, meat very chewy, veggies very soggy..even when they've just brought the stuff out!! And white rice? Forget about it. It is not supposed to crunch in your mouth. I'll bet all the nearby dentist's send them Christmas cards thanking for all the new customers they provide with chipped teeth.
They claim to have sushi here. That is a joke. They have putrid excuses for imitation sushi and I would advise anyone to steer clear.

The only redeeming quality of this place is the mongolian bbq. Its not bad. Sauce creation is extremely limited but all in all I give this part of World Buff a thumbs up.

As for the service...yes it is bad. Terrible even. Heres why: The old lady who serves as hostess, and I think she's the manager or at least all the employees defer to her, is very grumpy and rude. She is the first person one interacts with upon entering and she does not display a welcoming presence at all. Quite opposite, actually. But once you get to your seat, the serving girls are generally very polite, and attentive. Its never the same girls though. Every time I go there the greeting grumpy lady is the same and the server girls are different. hmmmm....

In summary, I stopped coming here. I finally convinced my girlfriend the place stinks. I showed her a Mn dept of health violation report of which this restaurant was the star and convinced my gf any place is better than here. Eventually, the truth wins out..

• Visited May 2011
5 Thank Jettsett3
Apple Valley, Minnesota
“Never again”
Reviewed January 28, 2011

I am so disappointed.There was no food!Literally NO FOOD to be had 80% of pans were EMPTY ! They would refill it with so little food it would be gone before you get to it.
It was 7:30 PM on a Friday night. About 20-25 people looking for food in a buffet.
Not worth $12 per person.I will never go there again.

• Visited January 2011
3 Thank Lana001
“Best buffet。”
Reviewed November 29, 2010

I love world buffet. I go there a lot. They have varities of food to choose from, especially the mogolian stir fry was so delicious. They also have good services, people were so friendly.

2 Thank Xyc2009
Rogers, Arkansas
“never again”
Reviewed October 5, 2010

The food was cold and the service was bad. we had some "regualrs" at a table next to us who had unbelievable service. The wait staff carried on conversations with them and forgot about the rest of us.

3 Thank BethL4